• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NRA Instructor Pistol Shooting Course in Hopkinton, MA

Dan-o

NES Member
Any one interested in becoming an NRA certified pistol instructor?

The following course will be conducted at HSA September 24, 25, 2011. Perfect oppprtunity to earn your instructor's rating. You can never have too many arrows in your quiver when the need for supporting documentation arises. More importantly, there is always a need for instructors at HSA to assist with the club's courses.

Kindly forward all questions to the below listed instructor.

Here is the link to sign up. Check the “NRA Instructor Pistol Shooting Course” Box and search on Massachusetts.

http://www.nrainstructors.org/searchcourse.aspx

the site shows initial deposit as $0.00, but usually it’s a $100 deposit.

NRA Pistol Instructor class: offered by SAFE

Date: September 24 & 25th, 2011

95 Lumber Street

Hopkinton MA 01748 

Start time: 9:00 AM both Saturday & Sunday

Training fee: $295.00, Send me a deposit for this class for $100.00, per Candidate,

On Start of class first day I will ask you for balance of training fee Check is fine, I do take cash as well.

Class will start at 9:00 AM on Saturday. The total hours required for this training are 16. The class consists of two parts: Six hours of

Basic Instructor training and followed by 10 hours of Pistol Instructor training. There is a test to be completed at conclusion of

each part. You must score 90% on each. You will, if you go to the manuals, for answers to questions on each test. This is an open book

test and no reason for anyone not to pass. At some point you will be vetted for present knowledge on Pistol and

revolver. This will consist of three parts plus student test.

1. Safe loading and unloading of Pistol & revolvers.

2. Clearing (safely) common stoppages

3. Shooting 20 shots total on a nine inch target at 15 yards. Maximum spread on target is 6 inches. Please bring eye and ear protection. 20 + rounds of ammo.

Please comply with all laws concerning transporting of firearms.

At the successful conclusion of this class I will sign off on your application to NRA Headquarter. This is required as you will be

certified by home office upon my approval. There is a small Fee involved paid directly to the NRA. Please have that check with you

at end of class. For NRA members, total is $13.50 non-members $21.00. You may also join if not a member on the application and

receive the member rate. Membership is $35.00 for Annual member.

Cancellation not made within 30 days of class date, deposit will not be refunded, we will credit you for future class.

Regards,

Ken Wilkinson NRA Master Training Counselor

8 Regatta Drive

Niantic CT 06357

860.691-0650 E dress

[email protected]

http://www.nrainstructor.biz/pistolpermittrainingcourse

Back
Top Bottom