• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NRA Home Firearms Safety Class Sunday 1/24 in North Attleboro

12:30 pm at American Firearms School(AFS). This is the 4.5 hour course that is good for an LTC-A. Includes hands on handgun, rifle, and shotgun. Also Mass Law Discussion. There will be an optional, live fire component after class with a .22 pistol and rifle - no extra charge which is over and above the NRA curriculum. Total $69, all inclusive. Limited to 6 students.

(Not affiliated with AFS)

WayneWong
Jeff K.
email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi,

I just called AFS and they know nothing about this - they also have another event scheduled that day.

Is this class still on, and if so, where?

-d

PS: also sent you an email in this regard

There is definitely a LTC class and a classroom reserved. You probably spoke to a counter person. Arrangements have been made with the manager Matt. There is a USPSA shoot there in the morning but the range will be open in the afternoon. I hope you sign up, I'm looking forward to the class.

Jeff

Last edited:
Arrangements have been made with the manager Matt.
Matt is Da King and all around good guy at AFS. The USPSA shoot ends at a soft noon (the range usually opens up at 12:30 or 1:00). Matt is one of those rare people you run into who does exactly what he says he will do when he says he will do it. As long as you booked with him you are in good hands.

LenS will be teaching the class with me and bringing some extra rifles. LenS is one of the most knowledgeable participants here. He's going to be teaching the sections on ammo, rifles, and shotguns. When he's talking, I'll be his student. We'll both be talking about the Mass Laws, and I know he'll be putting me to shame there too. At some point we'll get each student onto the range, for a one on one introduction to live fire, which is over and above the NRA curriculum. Should be a great experience.

Great Class!
Thank you for all the information - well worth the cost.
The optional live fire time was a plus!! [wink]
-Phil

ditto!

The class was very informative an I (we) appreciate you guys putting the time/effort to hold it. I'd suggest this class to anyone applying for, or who has recently applied for/received a mass permit.

-Good stuff! [thumbs up]

Back
Top Bottom