NRA Handing out 30-Round Magazines in VA to fight Northam gun ban

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
woman-holds-gadsden-flag-pro-gun-rights-filephoto15-ap-640x480.jpg

The NRA will be handing out 1,000 30-round magazines in the Virginia Capitol City of Richmond Monday as part of the fight against Gov. Ralph Northam’s (D) gun grab.

The NRA used a Sunday night tweet to explain that Magpul Industries — a renowned magazine and firearm accessory maker — sent 1,000 magazines to the gun rights organization in order to have them given out to pro-Second Amendment Virginians on Monday.

EOINy9OWkAAtciF

Read full story here: NRA Handing Out 30-Round Mags in VA to Fight Northam Gun Ban

1000 magazines probably costs magpul $2000. its in their financial interest to prevent mag bans from passing. aside from benevolence or principal or whatever we call it, magpul and NRA out to be flooding the place with mags.

the NRA is beyond worthless. I hope they go under if for no other reason but to give leftists the illusion of victory. unfortunately theres nothing we 2A people can do to fix the NRA. theyve tried to serve multiple masters and we all know how that goes.

I don't mind Magpul defending their own interests as they defend ours. Prefer Lancer AWMs myself but whatever gets the job done.

This would actually be a great time to say, "Hey [any mag company], you gonna let Magpul flex more patriotism than you?"

1000 magazines probably costs magpul $2000. its in their financial interest to prevent mag bans from passing. aside from benevolence or principal or whatever we call it, magpul and NRA out to be flooding the place with mags.

the NRA is beyond worthless. I hope they go under if for no other reason but to give leftists the illusion of victory. unfortunately theres nothing we 2A people can do to fix the NRA. theyve tried to serve multiple masters and we all know how that goes.
And of course people will remember what they did and pick magpul over other brands. Cheap marketing.

I've never used a plastic mag. Seeing how I'm a Mass resident, I have to use 30 year old metal magazines.
Does the U.S. military use plastic magazines?

Not necessarily. If all the standard-cap mags were banned, then MagPul could sell 5 and 10 rounders.

Back
Top Bottom