NRA files bancruptcy

I don't think this will go well for them, you can't file bankruptcy to stick to it to the NY AG. It is not a good reason i think for a judge to allow. But we'll see.

Well it looks like Wayne killed the organization. Great job you greedy jackass.
Good! He should embezzle the rest of the dues-paying suckers' cash and buy a few more mohair suits and at least one Masarati before NRA does a well-deserved, and permanent, belly-up! Nothing like going on the lam in a Maserati!

Good! He should embezzle the rest of the dues-paying suckers' cash and buy a few more mohair suits and at least one Masarati before NRA does a well-deserved, and permanent, belly-up! Nothing like going on the lam in a Maserati!
Not good, gives the Antis a symbolic win they will take to the bank. The NRA needs to prevail while sending Wayne & his cohort out to sea in flames Viking funeral style.

Not good, gives the Antis a symbolic win they will take to the bank. The NRA needs to prevail while sending Wayne & his cohort out to sea in flames Viking funeral style.
Really? MA residents complain about strict gun laws. Fine. Been there and done that in IL. We dealt with FOID, handgun bans, high-cap mag and bullshit "assault weapons" bans. You can thank Chicago gangsters like Al Capone, John Dillinger and other Illinois criminals for NFA 1934. Where the hell was NRA when handguns were banned in many jurisdictions here? Where was NRA when Illinios FOID laws were rammed up our asses like some perverse sigmoidscope? Donde esta, NRA?

You are a clown if you think the NRA hasn't been crucial for gun rights in America, even recently. It's a highly, highly flawed organization on many levels, from management, to the inner workings, and so on and so forth. But hating the NRA is the definition of cutting off your nose to spite your face, and it makes you a fool if you think any of this is somehow good for us. It is TERRIBLE for us.

This won’t come as much of a surprise for many as the strategy, concocted by Wayne LaPierre and outside counsel Bill Brewer was considered something of a “hail mary” from the beginning.
The NRA filed bankruptcy in January under the direction of LaPierre without the knowledge of several NRA board directors.

“What concerns the Court most though is the surreptitious manner in which Mr. LaPierre obtained and exercised authority to file bankruptcy for the NRA. Excluding so many people from the process of deciding to file for bankruptcy, including the vast majority of the board of directors, the chief financial officer, and the general counsel, is nothing less than shocking,” wrote Judge Hale.

🐯

Celebrating your enemies defeating a shitty friend of yours while forgetting your enemies will now be coming for your next.... not particularly smart.Ou.

Celebrating your enemies defeating a shitty friend of yours while forgetting your enemies will now be coming for your next.... not particularly smart.
Even our little kitten, Crystal, is smart enough to know who takes care of her. LaPierre is a scam artist who screws over dues paying NRA members for his own benefits. Screw on him! Hopefully, gone very soon!

The NRA board could have shit caned Wayne and saved the ship. Sadly they will all go down to rest on the bottom now.
I would have gladly re-upped had he been tossed out on his ear.
The results of rigging the elections with the "nominating committee endorsed" concept. FIlters out applicants for the board, and keeps existing ones who want to stay on in line.

Col. North sounded the alarm, and was banished for doing so. So what is going on now should not be a surprise.
Olie didn't sound the alarm. He tried to do his own grift with Ackerman McQueen and pissed off the established grifters in Wayne's orbit.

If North had blown the whistle rather than trying to line his own pockets in a slap flight among thieves, things may have gone differently.

The NRA board could have shit caned Wayne and saved the ship. Sadly they will all go down to rest on the bottom now.
i think core of the reason here always was for NRA to represent mostly the position of the top corporate brass that sees world not that much different from how all the libs see it - they do not want any armed employees at their corporations. they could have being saying otherwise, but, in the end, they are the reason it all went that way. the lords being lords, and all. so, it all went downhill.

conservatives really need now something comparable to the BLM movement, the passion energy wise at least, to keep this ship sailing, but, how realistic would be to expect something like that to happen? unlikely.
plus, the most and only thing almost any older conservative is good at is the bitching only. :) it is just too much to lose to be socially reckless, as you grow up and have a family to feed - and those younger who got nothing to lose do understand that.
especially after the sample of how FBI eliminated an every single terrorist resurrectionist who was taking selfies at the capitol visit. kinda mutes the effort.

wayne is our version of having Cheney in the house. Gotta go!

conservatives really need now something comparable to the BLM movement, the passion energy wise at least, to keep this ship sailing, but, how realistic would be to expect something like that to happen? unlikely.
Unpossible.
Nothing like that has ever happened in history,
and it could never happen in a million years.
UTEBJANI6BFKNNRXTP6GIHMA34.jpg

Unpossible.

picture you got shows calm peaceful people waiting for the legitimate process to happen. it does not help much with that other image below - that is how government responded to your picture.

it is the true level of passion that is needed now, preferably, around every single gated mansion compound where our most wonderful people live, surrounded by their bodyguards. but, wonderful people are wonderful for a reason and got all the means not to jeopardize their well being. does NRA want or may be the force behind such a passion? no way. that is what i meant, pretty much. and, i do not wish it to happen, after all, may be it is indeed for one ideology to die, and the other one to take place instead. like on the second picture.
1620842202929.png
1620842492124.png

Unpossible.
UTEBJANI6BFKNNRXTP6GIHMA34.jpg

Earners and contributors every last one of them. Looting and pillaging is not in any of the playbooks. It just makes no sense...

Wayne is going to ride it all the way to the ground.

One guy , just one f*cking guy somehow managed to wreck the whole thing.
The guy is going to live the rest of his hopefully short life in luxury and everyone who ponied up all those years gets hosed.

it is the true level of passion that is needed now, preferably, around every single gated mansion compound where our most wonderful people live, surrounded by their bodyguards. but, wonderful people are wonderful for a reason and got all the means not to jeopardize their well being. does NRA want or may be the force behind such a passion? no way. that is what i meant, pretty much. and, i do not wish it to happen, after all, may be it is indeed for one ideology to die, and the other one to take place instead. like on the second picture.
Cheer up, the NRA dropped their pledge
(which I'm not sure was actually ever on actual membership forms).

Although some individual clubs have it.

Any sane and non-corrupt board would have ejected such an executive long ago. Actually, an honorable person would have stepped down to help preserve the organization. Sure, Wayno is the chief dirtbag- but there's a crew of enablers behind him as well. It's shameful and sad to not have a strong and effective NRA when we need it most.

Any sane and non-corrupt board would have ejected such an executive long ago. Actually, an honorable person would have stepped down to help preserve the organization. Sure, Wayno is the chief dirtbag- but there's a crew of enablers behind him as well. It's shameful and sad to not have a strong and effective NRA when we need it most.
Couldn’t agree more strongly.

Back
Top Bottom