NRA files bancruptcy

Good! as a NRA member since the 80s I think what this organization has become, especially under Wayne Lapierre a bad joke. He is a thief and a charlatan. He doesn't care about me or you. All he cares about is lining his own pockets. And while doing so, has brought the most negative connotation to gun rights. He needs to go. Hopefully any re-org will be done without him!

Good! as a NRA member since the 80s I think what this organization has become, especially under Wayne Lapierre a bad joke. He is a thief and a charlatan. He doesn't care about me or you. All he cares about is lining his own pockets. And while doing so, has brought the most negative connotation to gun rights. He needs to go. Hopefully any re-org will be done without him!
Yeah, I’m a life member and Wayne needs to go. I miss the late great Heston

Can someone please explain how bad this is? Or is it just a business tactic? With a POTUS change as useless as the NRA has been under Wayne I don’t want to lose them right now

Right now they have the clout of a flailing ten year old girl.
Their biggest stick was their members voting against anti 2A politicians .
Since votes don't count anymore ......
Dump Wayne's ass , regroup and come back as an organization that fights like an animal.
Dirty if that's what it take , but fight.

Right now they have the clout of a flailing ten year old girl.
Their biggest stick was their members voting against anti 2A politicians .
Since votes don't count anymore ......
Dump Wayne's ass , regroup and come back as an organization that fights like an animal.
Dirty if that's what it take , but fight.
Unfortunately the nra is the poster child for gun rights in America like it or not

Just reached out to Cox and Kozuch asking how they paid out millions to the leaders and in turn screwed over their members. What an a**h*** move

Doesn't matter what you like lol I'm pretty sure we hate the nra almost as much as the libs... however the nra is the face of 2a

It does matter what I and others do or don't like. Not getting your laissez faire vibe that it is what it is. Probably half the problem with the NRA the past umpteen years.

Can someone please explain how bad this is? Or is it just a business tactic? With a POTUS change as useless as the NRA has been under Wayne I don’t want to lose them right now
Bad? Neither bad nor good. Pointless.

They sell out and are as pro-guns now as kamala toe. Just an another corporation.

It does matter what I and others do or don't like. Not getting your laissez faire vibe that it is what it is. Probably half the problem with the NRA the past umpteen years.
It's not is what it is... its how we're perceived by the side trying to strip our rights away... that side sees the nra as the poster child of all that is evil.

Regardless if you send a 20 dollar check every year to goal

I don't think Trump would have even won the first election if not for the NRA.
For that we should be thankful no matter how much Wayne's suits cost.
He delivered.

Nowadays the NRA does not matter.

No matter how many votes we have the votes don't count, anymore.

That along with the corruption in the NRA makes them toxic.

I'm still jealous of that Pink Flamingo in the pool being ridden on my Wayne's girlfriend / intern.

Remains to be seen if this is a smart move or a shitbird move. It all depends upon how the NRA handles its debts. Wayno says they are solvent as ever but he's a lying piece of dung so who knows. If the NRA simply re-incorporates in Texas and honors its debts excepting those to the state of New York, smart move.

Back
Top Bottom