• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NRA Director Election: Who to vote for?

Anyone I should be voting for? Anyone I should NOT be voting for? Please, let's not go into whether you think the NRA is any good or not. Start your own thread for that. What I am interested in is recommendations on who I should vote for. Thanks!

I already have:

Ronnie Barrett
Joe DeBergalis

Jim isn't running. At least that is what he told me a few months ago and his name isn't printed in the NRA list of candidates.

Jim isn't running. At least that is what he told me a few months ago and his name isn't printed in the NRA list of candidates.

Really? That's a shame. He had said he would be running a while back but I hadn't spoken with him about it lately.

Really? That's a shame. He had said he would be running a while back but I hadn't spoken with him about it lately.

I don't want to speak for Jim, but think it might be that they feel that they need him to run things here in MA and are worried that time away dealing with NRA stuff could impact the operation of GOAL. GOAL runs on a shoestring as it is, it has to be hard to keep on top of things here while out of state dealing with national issues. Jim doesn't have a "back-up person" in the office to cover for him.

Back
Top Bottom