NRA Defeats SF Board of Supervisors

SFC13557

NES Member
"
The National Rifle Association declared victory in its legal battle against the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, who declared the group a “national terrorist organization,” after the city’s mayor announced that no municipality can stop businesses from working with them.

Mayor London Breed and Dennis J. Herrera, the city attorney, penned a formal memo to officials on Sept. 23 stating no city "department will take steps to restrict any contractor from doing business with the NRA or to restrict city contracting opportunities for any business that has any relationship with the NRA,” according to an NRA press release from Monday."
NRA declares victory in legal battle against San Francisco

I don't see how this is a victory. No public apology. No council session where the offending parties revoked their votes and submitted a free speech support in its place. No one fired or removed from office. No country wide media coverage of the recanting.

Exactly how is this a win? Because it seems to me the liberals got a lot more positive out of this than us.

You really should have included a trigger warning for the image that loads when you click the article...

Ugh, seriously, bring back the neg reps lol

giphy.gif

I don't see how this is a victory. No public apology. No council session where the offending parties revoked their votes and submitted a free speech support in its place. No one fired or removed from office. No country wide media coverage of the recanting.

Exactly how is this a win? Because it seems to me the liberals got a lot more positive out of this than us.
Because they had to back down, the press will NEVER give the NRA any good publicity. They're all in with the Leftists.

You're out of your mind if you're a city contractor and take this BS at face value. You'll just happen to be "outbid" for every contract, the day it comes out that you worked for the NRA. Same effect, just lower profile.

Back
Top Bottom