NRA cannot be dissolved by New York attorney general, judge rules

Goliathan

NES Member
The NY AG can't close the NRA, but the lawsuit continues...

"but can still seek the ouster of the gun rights group's longtime Chief Executive Wayne LaPierre."

Is it weird if I say I am on the lefts side here? Get rid of that freaking tick in the NRA already. Getting rid of the leadership of the NRA would go miles into making it much more powerful because confidence can be restored.

"but can still seek the ouster of the gun rights group's longtime Chief Executive Wayne LaPierre."

Is it weird if I say I am on the lefts side here? Get rid of that freaking tick in the NRA already. Getting rid of the leadership of the NRA would go miles into making it much more powerful because confidence can be restored.
The only problem I really have with the NRA is their cavalier attitude towards finances. Dues are being frittered away on personal luxuries for Wayne LaPierre and others in the high command. I live in a condo and belong to an HOA. The place is run by a hired management company which has a fiduciary responsibility to spend our money wisely, not piss it away on nonessentials. If the NRA can show me solid evidence of financial responsibility, I just might return to the fold. If not, forget about it. I grew up in a household where money was sometimes tight and learned at an early age what were essential purchases and what was frivolous.

The only problem I really have with the NRA is their cavalier attitude towards finances. Dues are being frittered away on personal luxuries for Wayne LaPierre and others in the high command. I live in a condo and belong to an HOA. The place is run by a hired management company which has a fiduciary responsibility to spend our money wisely, not piss it away on nonessentials. If the NRA can show me solid evidence of financial responsibility, I just might return to the fold. If not, forget about it. I grew up in a household where money was sometimes tight and learned at an early age what were essential purchases and what was frivolous.

I don't think the NRA is beyond saving, I just think like a phoenix rising from the ashes it will be much more powerful and able to react when Wayne and all of his blood sucking tick 3rd party vendors peddling all kinds of trash that goes straight into the shredder is a good thing for the organization. I would love to see them focused on the right things not just sending junk mail and alarmist world is ending emails.

Imagine what a powerhouse they could be with "Wayne the suit" gone ?
Get a bulldog , no compromise terror to the left in there and I'm all in.
How does this sound , "F*ck your compromise, go after second amendment rights and we're coming for your seat. "

I agree that removing WLP is the first step to saving the org.

I don't know that removing him via judgement will do it though. Hammer, et. al., will simply install someone else that will keep up the status quo. I think "saving" can only happen through another Revolt at Cincinnati. That's made harder by everyone who's (understandably) checked out, in hopes someone else will do it.

I don't think getting rid of Wayne is a "left" position.

Back
Top Bottom