• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NRA: Best Move Ever

Obama's plan to rally his campaign supporters to advocate for gun control has been met by an awesome move by the NRA. Obama's plan was to activate his "organizing for action" door knocking squad. The nations most powerful gun lobby, the NRA registered the following URL.

organizingforaction.net

It takes you to NRA.com

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-74205028/

Last edited:
Actually they registered the .net address not the .com address bc I just tried the .com and it just has the name on the page. Then I read the article and noticed they got the .net address. Still a great idea on their part.

NRA is behind the game. When it comes to moonbats they have been waaaay ahead of the curve in the internet warfare and viral shit while NRA and a lot of pro2a was stuck in dark ages or paper and snail mail.

As fantastic as this is, the govt will come up with some other url... organizingforaction.gov or something

Obama's plan to rally his campaign supporters to advocate for gun control has been met by an awesome move by the NRA. Obama's plan was to activate his "organizing for action" door knocking squad. The nations most powerful gun lobby, the NRA registered the following URL.

organizingforaction.net

It takes you to NRA.com

LA Times

organizingforaction.com is available for purchase and they can always do organizingforaction.gov, but I like what the NRA did by thinking outside the box.

NRA is behind the game. When it comes to moonbats they have been waaaay ahead of the curve in the internet warfare and viral shit while NRA and a lot of pro2a was stuck in dark ages or paper and snail mail.

I see this changing quickly now. The orgs have joined forces (FPC) and the Internet presence has increased dramatically. I'm getting a ton of pro gun online material, they are organizing, informing and mobilizing the masses. I hope this continues.

Did anyone read the article? The NRA didn't do this, a guy in Colorado bought .net and forwarded it to the NRA. Some guy in Florida bought the .com and .org and is probably trying to sell them.

organizingforaction.com is available for purchase and they can always do organizingforaction.gov, but I like what the NRA did by thinking outside the box.

I'm pretty sure that they could not use .gov because they are not a government organization

They could see if .tyranny or .thug is available.

1. Hardly anybody goes to ".net" first. It's even more obscure than ".org".

2. Neither the redirect on the .net, or the placeholders for .com/.org (registered to the same individual) shows any evidence that these are anything other than efforts of specific individuals rather than organizations.

Back
Top Bottom