NRA Approved 80 this Saturday 8/28

Hello All,

Sorry I don't get around to visiting / posting much here very often.

If anyone wants to come to www.nfga.org this Saturday and enjoy the great forecasted weather and shoot an NRA approved 80 at the same time the more the merrier.. :)

This year the match fees for NRA approved 80's are only $10.00

Squadding starts around 7am
1st shots downrange @ 08:00
Typically done by around 1-1:30pm

Thanks
George Smith

Another well run and enjoyable match. Thanks, NFGA.

Yes, it was a good match, and it was good being squadded with you Jason. You did a great job pulling targets, btw!

Yeah, I got the pulling targets thing down pat. Now if I could just get that pulling the trigger thing down. [wink] Good shooting with you.

Yeah, I got the pulling targets thing down pat. Now if I could just get that pulling the trigger thing down. [wink] Good shooting with you.

I think we were fairly even standing, but your rapids blew mine away. I can't remember how you did at 600, but I shot a pair of 89's. Overall, not having shot in a couple weeks, I was happy.

sounds like everyone had a blast!

George, thanks again for the swap. REALLY helped me out

congrats to Dave M, shot High Master his last 3 matches! that new card oughta be in the mail soon! outstanding!

i'll be up next saturday for the next NMC 80. the stitches are coming out friday morning, and i dont see any reason why i shouldnt be able to shoot! (pending doctors approvals).

I think we were fairly even standing, but your rapids blew mine away. I can't remember how you did at 600, but I shot a pair of 89's. Overall, not having shot in a couple weeks, I was happy.

I got really lucky with my sitting rapids (I'm usually not that good.) As for the 600 I was using new ammo and fought with my zeros for a while but I think I ended up somewhere in the 180's. Overall I think I ended with a 729-7x, which was my personal best. It was also the 10th anniversary of my EAS and I spent it shooting a service rifle so it was a good day. [grin]

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it next weekend due to a previous commitment. Boo.

Thank you to all that attended last Saturday. We had excellent weather and a good turnout.
Rod Rosa (match rifle) won the match by X's with Dave Marshall shooting a service rifle right there with him.
There was some very nice shooting done by more than a few shooters (not me :)
The Reading guys hammerd again!

Full results were just posted tonight @ http://www.nfga.org/highpower/highpower.html

Thanks again to all that attended!
More matches remain on the schedule this year so come on over... :)

George

Back
Top Bottom