• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NRA and NO-COST-TO-YOU ArmsCare Insurance

18 Ventura

NES Member
I recently joined the NRA. Finally received all my membership info in the mail today, including several references to $2,500 of NO-COST-TO-YOU ArmsCare firearms insurance.

When I went to the site to sign-up, this message was waiting for me:

"We regret that we are no longer able to offer no-cost ArmsCare coverage."

Not really complaining. Too much. Just passing along the info...

This must be very recent, I signed up a few months ago and was able to get it. I think they lost their insurance company due to the post-Parkland boycotts

I recently joined the NRA. Finally received all my membership info in the mail today, including several references to $2,500 of NO-COST-TO-YOU ArmsCare firearms insurance.

When I went to the site to sign-up, this message was waiting for me:

"We regret that we are no longer able to offer no-cost ArmsCare coverage."

Not really complaining. Too much. Just passing along the info...

If it's any consolation, had you received it you could look forward to an incessant stream of solicitations to add to your "coverage."

Check out USCCA. Their is a thread on it. Type in "self defense liability insurance" in the search function.

Never mind, it looks like you were interested in fire and theft insurance on your firearms.

Yep, the state of NY shut down their underwriter’s service. It seems to me there may have been others that went after it but if I remember correctly NY was the one that had the biggest and immediate effect.

NRA-Branded Insurance Program Is Unlawful, New York Regulators Say
That was NRA Carry Guard a sketchy offering in case you ever shot someone. It's not the theft insurance that the OP was referring to. However Lockton cut ties with NRA and thus likely no longer offer the free $2.5K theft insurance to members.

That was NRA Carry Guard a sketchy offering in case you ever shot someone. It's not the theft insurance that the OP was referring to. However Lockton cut ties with NRA and thus likely no longer offer the free $2.5K theft insurance to members.

Is Eastern still the go-to for insurance?

Back
Top Bottom