NR safety course?

Two part question.

For my Non-Resident LTC, what approved courses are there? I was talking with a friend and he was pretty sure that a hunting safety class would work, but I was skeptical since it was free.

Secondly, if I then wanted to apply for a NR NH LTC, what classes would work for both states?

Thank you for your help,
-Michael

NH doesn't require any course that I know of once you have an LTC call their Dept of Public Safety ask for the application fill it out send it with a copy of your current LTC with a check for $20 and you are good to go

Awesome!

My understanding is that I need to take hunting safety in order to hunt here in MA, so if I can use it for both hunting and my LTC, that would make things wonderfully easy for me.

-Mike

You don't have to take a hunters safety course to hunt here, if you have previously held hunting licenses in other states.

Secondly, if I then wanted to apply for a NR NH LTC, what classes would work for both states?

No course required for NH. Just need to send $20, application, and a copy of an unrestricted license-to-carry issued from another state.

Back
Top Bottom