• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NPR interviews Korean store owner who armed himself to defend business in LA Riots

on NPR???

I assume you are asking because you think NPR is liberal leaning? I am a NPR listener and all things considered they are reasonably balanced. On WBUR today I heard the Boston special thingie which I thought was biased, the host was trying to push guns are evil which the guest, a Harvard prof sort of pushed back on the grounds of being impractical. I complained on their site. Anyways I digress...

I assume you are asking because you think NPR is liberal leaning? I am a NPR listener and all things considered they are reasonably balanced. On WBUR today I heard the Boston special thingie which I thought was biased, the host was trying to push guns are evil which the guest, a Harvard prof sort of pushed back on the grounds of being impractical. I complained on their site. Anyways I digress...

yes. I would say, historically, NPR is lefty

Back
Top Bottom