Now THIS is Furniture. Gun content inside!

You might like this thread from one of our own. Matt has just shifted some responsibilities around but the shop is still going full force.

NES Thread: Concealed Carry Furniture - Open house

@Matthewd

Custom Concealment & Secret Storage Furniture | QLine Design

Kitchen Tables:

So, thst push button code appears to be 2-4, 3.... which I have found to be the default code on all those push button locks.
Try it when you see one. I'm going back 20 + years, I've tried it on at least 10-15 cases, knobs, vaults... nobody changes it.
What solidified my suspicion: went to Riley's maybe 10 years ago, the backroom had a bunch of safes. About 6-7 maybe had that push button system. They had signs on them with the code. All 2-4, 3

I agree. I was trying to keep it in the NES house.

Here is his Instagram account:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B719ZB4pw9F/

Oh nothing on you. But FB requiring me to sign my double-secret FB tracking decoder ring to watch a video is just excessive even for them. I can't watch FB videos on my work machine b/c I refuse to let it get FB authorization to track whatever.

Kewl, but... you really gonna trust your gun access to Amazon?

Pet peeve: I hate it when handguns are presented in an "access system", where they're not really accessible. Tight foam cutouts, wrong side up, no way to pick them up except through the trigger guard...

Agreed. Looks awesome, but not very practical. There is an easy fix though. Finger hole cut outs around the grip. Some foam manufacturers do this already.

HzPOLzGPPXa8Oca73APYYxwltzeNfl6uFIiMaOjrPufJUKCKbJ2TYCtwmdbVy6TDyj_o_bBvSbPN5g0n56PUU-XRVE0s58lm8pSKYRZgcy8KTSm1yDjNSDpEcp2GN9uolD6U4ApBrcl0L0B8q7xLRy7RxOn8Tna-GfY

Even that one is wrong side up unless you're a southpaw.

Not sure about this particular one with the two density foam, but some are cut so you can just flip the cutout over to have it point the correct way for your dominant hand. The bottom is a separate piece on those designs.

I'm not disagreeing with you. But the law is vague. (for good reason, fwiw - and not OUR good reason) Proceed at your own risk. Whether I do or would own these items is NOT going to be part of a discussion here.

So, thst push button code appears to be 2-4, 3.... which I have found to be the default code on all those push button locks.
Try it when you see one. I'm going back 20 + years, I've tried it on at least 10-15 cases, knobs, vaults... nobody changes it.
What solidified my suspicion: went to Riley's maybe 10 years ago, the backroom had a bunch of safes. About 6-7 maybe had that push button system. They had signs on them with the code. All 2-4, 3
Yeah it’s the factory code, people who don’t change it are the same people who write the code over the door so they don’t forget it.

Back
Top Bottom