• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Now they dont only want to make ALL gun owners look bad, they....

want to make ALL small cabin owners living off the grid look bad too.
First your guns and then your cabins....and then what?

And I'd like to know why a guy living in nice warm North Carolina would drive all the way to freezing cold Colorado to attack a planned parenthood center.

Something fishy here.

Post this comment in the two other threads. If a new thread is started like this, the board would be flooded with a million threads and a mess.

There is a person by that name who lives in CO an hr from the springs.

He is registered to vote in Park County, Colorado, and The Gazette reports that his voter registration has him listed as an “Unaffiliated female” voter instead of a Democrat or Republican. Dear’s voter registration on Colorado Voters Info lists his gender as “female.”

Heaven forbid you don't pigeon hole yourself into one of two little boxes so we can use it to ridicule and stereotype you to the nation [rolleyes]

Heaven forbid you don't pigeon hole yourself into one of two little boxes so we can use it to ridicule and stereotype you to the nation [rolleyes]

I had to look twice at this one to see which pair of little boxes you were talking about. [laugh]

A number of articles I've read describing this and previous shootings have made comments to the effect of "{insert name of shooter here} did not have any felonies or previously diagnosed mental health issues that would have prevented him from passing the background check to legally obtain the {insert gun type used} he used in the shooting..."
At first, I think 'oh good, they're making the point for us that background checks aren't the panacea the anti-gun crowd makes them out to be.' And then the cynical side of me takes over and I wonder if they're including these points to begin to lay the groundwork for the argument that background checks aren't enough.

And then the cynical side of me takes over and I wonder if they're including these points to begin to lay the groundwork for the argument that background checks aren't enough.

You're catching on. The end game is confiscation. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar. You can call those who share my view paranoid, but even many members of the left admit it. It is just a matter of timing and national mood. I don't know (rather I doubt) if it will happen in my lifetime, but if the state persists, it will eventually get what it wants.

Ironically, one of the main things we have going for us is that public distrust of the government is at an all-time high.

Last edited:
You can call those who share my view paranoid, but even many members of the left admit it.

They are pushing for refugees which act as a Trojan horse for jihadists, then use that fact as an argument for gun control.

Back
Top Bottom