• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Now that the world hasn't ended. Whats going to happen to prices?

I went to the member meeting for my club (cause I rejoined this year so I had to go to get my membership packet). They read the minutes from the March members meeting. 24 new members in March. There were about the same number of new members when I went Monday (around 20). The board reviews applications on the first of every month. This is on the Seacoast, ya know, next to the Moonbat parts of NH, Barrington, NH.

The NRA basic pistol class has a waiting list of 100 people. They are switching to a one day model (instead of a two day model) in order to move through the backlog by holding more classes. The only reason they can do this is because the teaching model is now through powerpoint.

There are tons of new shooters, even from moonbat central (seacoast, NH)

I believe this as well.....
It's not the manufacturers, it's the wholesalers and some of the retailers. I've seen some of my local dealers invoices to substantiate that the wholesalers are gouging him. Example, Wincester white box .45acp., 100 round round bulk pack, $44.00 DEALER COST. It just came in on Tuesday.

It's not the manufacturers, it's the wholesalers and some of the retailers. I've seen some of my local dealers invoices to substantiate that the wholesalers are gouging him. Example, Wincester white box .45acp., 100 round round bulk pack, $44.00 DEALER COST. It just came in on Tuesday.

That's only $22 per 50 rounds, that's not completely horrendous, given that most gun shops were getting $25+ for 50 rounds of .45 pre Obamascare 2 anyways. I think Walmart was selling that brick for like $38 or so.

Course, it all depends on how much $$$$ the gun shop wants to make on a box of ammo, too.

-Mike

I doubt it.... I think the gun grabbers (Obama, Biden, Feinstein, Schumer etc) were legitimately upset at their defeat yesterday. They will just have to move to plan B.... more "under the radar" activities...

What we're watching in the media about our political process is what I would refer to as "bad theater." The actors are bad, the screenwriting is bad, and the backdrop for all their shenanigans is bad. Most of all, everything they do is bad to freedoms and liberties of Americans. And yet, like somany who are addicted to "reality" television, our nation eats it up like the truth. Elvis shot his television, but in this climate I would save the round and just unplug it.

Yup 22 dollars for a box of .45 isnt that bad , when your start charging 28 dollars a box .. I just laugh

During the peak of Obamascare 1 I saw boxes of .45 going for $34, as a reference... It could be worse, although in some ways this is worse, there is literally no 9mm anywhere.

-Mike

During the peak of Obamascare 1 I saw boxes of .45 going for $34, as a reference... It could be worse, although in some ways this is worse, there is literally no 9mm anywhere.

-Mike

Maybe for you guys in Mass. Here is NH there is plenty of 9mm for decent prices. Its just that you can only buy 2 boxes at a time. No limit on 40 or 45. 45 was $20 a box for Blazer Brass at Rileys. Rileys and Outpost even had 22lr.

the world was supposed to end? i've got to stop getting drunk on the weekends, i might just miss the apocalypse.

It already ended. We just got left behind...

rapture-family-radio_gi_top.jpg

Anyone please enlighten me on Deval's plan details? Their gun bills have been flying under the radar, it seems. Most recently they proved there was no need for your self defense by deploying 5000:1 LEs:BGs. (Are they going for 1 feature and no grandfathering?)

You'll see AR-15s back around $800 by the end of summer. Ammo will probably never be the same.

Doubtful on the ARs. A new bar has been set... I'm guessing $900 to $1k base price.

I love how every panic buy permanently drives up ammo prices. Glad I bought that L&L. Now I need to get some components.

Doubtful on the ARs. A new bar has been set... I'm guessing $900 to $1k base price.

I love how every panic buy permanently drives up ammo prices. Glad I bought that L&L. Now I need to get some components.

Free states have S&W AR's for $700 OTD. As many as you can fit in the car. No one is making our crappy "post ban" ARs right now...

Back
Top Bottom