• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Now Obama is all about the constitution

Well, it's true. What is funny is that it's our Constitutional right to s-can the two of them. :)

Wait until Donald Trump wins. The Democrats will be so concerned about the Constitutional parameters of the Chief Executive that they'll make Ron Paul look like Barack Obama.

Obama supports him because it falls in step with his own concerns for the Constitution, which ends after the first amendment.

Obama supports him because it falls in step with his own concerns for the Constitution, which ends after the first amendment.

The dems only support the Constitution when it fits their agenda or narrative, otherwise they sh*t all over it.
Barry Hussein Sotero didn't support Trumps first amendment right to speak when his rally in Chicago was shut down by the hoards of violent protesters.

the constitution has become like the bible...some people interpret it word for word, others take from it what they need and ignore the rest.

Saw Rodney Harrison in an interview week or so ago. Love that guy:

But Harrison continued, and his stream of consciousness went off the rails: “I tell you this, I’m a black man. And Colin Kaepernick — he’s not black. He cannot understand what I face and what other young black men and black people face, or people of color face, on an every single [day] basis. When you walk in a grocery store, and you might have $2,000 or $3,000 in your pocket and you go up into a Foot Locker and they’re looking at you like you about to steal something. I don’t think he faces those types of things that we face on a daily basis.

“If he really wants to make change, maybe what he needs to do is write a check out of that $11 million salary that he’s making and maybe donate it toward a cause or something like that for people that are fighting for injustices against people of color. That’s how you make change. And I’m not just saying, just write a check, but sitting against the National Anthem, you’re offending a lot of people.

2f0bb464d1b598addf15ef71d27e720b
View photos

Colin Kaepernick (AP)

Back
Top Bottom