• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Now I've heard everything.

The only thing I could do was laugh. Like they'd make it through basic. Although I'm sure the DI's would have fun. Wonder how much time they'd get on the 2 mile run. I think the funniest part of the article is they want an apology from the recruiters and police. [lol]

I think this one time where we should cave in to the demands.

If they're for real, great, we could use the help.

If it's a stunt, they'll learn not to open their fat mouths.

Personally, I think it's a Bull Shit act by Desperate Liberals. They know how far they've sunk to, and realize the general public is starting to get weary of their crap.

KBR can always use help in the Mess Halls. But seeing that they're Liberals, I figure they could work as Negotiators with the Insurgents.

MUWHAHAHAHAHA.

I know, I'm not a very nice person when it comes to Liberals.

Up until they lost their heads.
small_grin.gif

They can buy their own damn plane ticket to Turkey and get a ruck, then hump their way in.

I understand their ideals, but there is no need to sound and look like and assclown while doing it.

Lynne said:
SgtUSMC8541 said:
I understand their ideals, but there is no need to sound and look like and assclown while doing it.

Liberals can't help themselves...I think it's a genetic thing.

HEY! I resemble that remark! I'm the son of a liberal! So I don't think that genetics has anything to do with it. More like environment and early imprinting. And even those an intelligent person can rise above.

(no idea how I managed it! - evil companions like Army Rangers and security professionals who taught me shooting, I guess)

Ross

Actually.....

There was a 70-some odd lady who was on her way to that area. To work in an Exchange! There was a big article about her a few months back. Supposedly she volunteered and was looking forward to the experience.

Wish I could find the article.....

Schroeder said her group may approach the Pentagon to see if they could be sent to Iraq.

Oh, I think that I'd be willing to chip in to pay for their tickets. Steerage to Qatar, then a short walk. I'm sure that they'll appreciate the exercise and the chance to familiarize themselves with the local customs and cultures before getting in country. One little bit of advice for them: check 6.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom