Now I know where all the 9MM is....

My friend Fred sent this picture to me. His friend works at BPS in Bolingbrook Illinois. Figures, the worst state for gun violence has all the ammo.
That's because nobody in the Chicago metro shoots 9mm. That's fo-tay territory.

South Side:
86d12d812828dd1d42a8922a3d598577.jpg

Naperville:
zw0Mwlla.jpeg

My friend Fred sent this picture to me. His friend works at BPS in Bolingbrook Illinois. Figures, the worst state for gun violence has all the ammo.
Ackshuallly….

But I’m good for now. No more space. You guys can have some again.

Please stop using the propaganda term "gun violence". Violent crime is violent crime. The isn't even in the top 120 countries when it comes to overall violent crime, but I bet that we are much higher if measuring "gun violence". Why? Because we have more guns than any other country, not because we have more violent crime.

The term "gun violence" is a means for the antis to push gun control.

Sorry about running off topic but want to make sure that we are all aware.

Stop calling it gun violence. by this logic motor vehicle deaths are car violence and swimming pool deaths are water violence. he who defines the terms wins the debate. If I lend credibility to bullshit terms like gun violence, my rights have already been taken It’s only a matter of time.

Stop calling it gun violence. by this logic motor vehicle deaths are car violence and swimming pool deaths are water violence. he who defines the terms wins the debate. If I lend credibility to bullshit terms like gun violence, my rights have already been taken It’s only a matter of time.
By this same token ... we should stop calling AR-15s and their variants "modern sporting rifles" .. by referring to them as sporting, we remove them from the militia context of the 2nd Amendment. Call them what they are .. semi automatic rifles.

Back
Top Bottom