WTS 🦄🦄🦄Noveske Gen 1 Chainsaw AR15 Lower: Pre Healey, Dated Receipt with Serial Number 🦄🦄🦄

Reptile

NES Member

Description : Noveske Gen 1 Chainsaw Lower. Pre Healey. You will receive a copy of the receipt that states item was shipped and received in Massachusetts before July 20th, 2016. The receipt has the serial number. The included paperwork may be of no use.

Lower is brand new and only removed from bubble wrap for photos.

4 Available.

AR15 Stripped Lowers do not need to go on eFA10 until you build it up, so these sales will not go on eFA10.
You must register after creating a working firearm.

Accessories : Copy of receipt with dealer, date, state, serial number. Bill of Sale.

Selling Terms : Cash, No Returns

Price : $3,000 EACH Cash. All major banks and ATM's are in the area.

Contact Information: PM

Pictures: LQQK - the lower pictured here is what all the lowers look like. I will update the photos with the exact lower soon. The same lower was photographed with and without a flash.

Statement of Legal compliance:

You must show me your LTC. Due to recent events, you will have to validate you LTC - you can do that online and send the validation to my email.

Google: Mass Gun Transaction Portal for website to validate you LTC.

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Some people do not care to follow Maura Healey's edict on AR15's. There are plenty of places to buy new lowers.
Nobody has ever been convicted of building up a post 2016 lower into a working firearm.

Her edict is not written into law.
However, if you are concerned about following her edict and want a lower with papers, then look no further.
This lower will not necessarily keep you out of jail when any new laws come.

These lowers were IN STATE before July 20, 2016.

If for any reason you desire a Pre Healey Lower - these are available.

I do not mean to scare or trick anybody into buying one so consult with an attorney for any legal advice you may need.

IMG_6572.JPG
IMG_6575.JPG
IMG_6577.JPG
IMG_6578.JPG
IMG_6579.JPG
IMG_6580.JPG
IMG_6581.JPG
IMG_6582.JPG
IMG_6583.jpg
IMG_6584.jpg
IMG_6585.jpg
IMG_6586.JPG
IMG_6587.JPG
IMG_6588.JPG
IMG_6589.JPG

UPDATED GUIDANCE:

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 2.31.59 AM.jpeg

"Goose Rules" - No sales to anyone I do not like.
I do my own background check on social media.

Also, you must send a PDF of your verified LTC from the Mass EOPPS portal.

Mass Drivers License and LTC must have same address.

No commies or Biden voters. Must be registered to vote and not be a D.

Buyer must have iPhone and share location by FindMy if traveling from far away.
Tardiness will not be tolerated unless buyer shares location.
I only accept new style $100 bills. I'm not counting out 100 twenty dollar bills.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom