WTS Noveske Gen 1 Chainsaw AR15 Lower: Pre Healey, Dated Receipt with Serial Number

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0

Description : Noveske Gen 1 Chainsaw Lower. Pre Healey. You will receive a copy of the receipt that states item was shipped and received in Massachusetts before July 20th, 2016. The receipt has the serial number. Lower is brand new and only removed from bubble wrap for photos.

Accessories : Copy of receipt with dealer, date, state, serial number. Bill of Sale.

Selling Terms : Cash, No Returns

Price : $1,500 Cash. All major banks and ATM's are in the area.

Contact Information: PM

Pictures: LQQK - the lower pictured here is sold. I will post pics of another lower soon.

Statement of Legal compliance:

You must show me your LTC. Due to recent events, you will have to validate you LTC - you can do that online and send the validation to my email.

https://mircs.chs.state.ma.us/fa10/action/license_validation?app_context=license_validation&app_action=presentInitLicenseValidation&page=1&bod=1567624065156

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

IMG_6310.jpeg
IMG_6311.jpeg
IMG_6312.jpeg
IMG_6314.jpeg
IMG_6315.jpeg
IMG_6316.jpeg
IMG_6317.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Bump.

Edit:

I just realized that a bump can be initiated before 7 days.

I thought all bumps would only go through if the time was past.

In the past, a bump would not go through unless enough time has past.

I did not mean to do this.

Won't happen again.

Consider me warned.

Thank You.

Top Bottom