1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Noveske Gen 1 Chainsaw AR15 Lower: Pre Healey, Dated Receipt with Serial Number

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by Reptile, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Reptile

Reptile NES Member

Description : Noveske Gen 1 Chainsaw Lower. Pre Healey. You will receive a copy of the receipt that states item was shipped and received in Massachusetts before July 20th, 2016. The receipt has the serial number. Lower is brand new and only removed from bubble wrap for photos.

Accessories : Copy of receipt with dealer, date, state, serial number. Bill of Sale.

Selling Terms : Cash, No Returns

Price : $1,500 Cash. All major banks and ATM's are in the area.

Contact Information: PM

Pictures: LQQK

Statement of Legal compliance:

You must show me your LTC.

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

IMG_5538.jpg IMG_5539.jpg IMG_5540.jpg IMG_5542.jpg IMG_5543.jpg IMG_5544.jpg

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019

2. Reptile

Reptile NES Member

3. Reptile

Reptile NES Member

Bump.

Attached Files:

4. Reptile

Reptile NES Member

5. Reptile

Reptile NES Member