NOTORIOUS RBG Back in Hospital

Last edited:
So now she's undergoing bi-weekly chemo for liver cancer recurrence, according to news reports...when is enough enough?

Seriously, if this was any one of us, our insurance companies would have pulled the plug on us years ago.

Lol.

If she'd just get on the bench and hold still, someone might just take her up on that.

I really want her to retire. For her sake, and ours.

she doesn't have much sake left, it's not like she got some knitting to do or movies to watch. Between braindead Biden, undead RGB and plastic Pelosi, Dim party is quickly turning into zombies.

Seriously, if this was any one of us, our insurance companies would have pulled the plug on us years ago.

members of congress have special health plans, unlike serfs they rule over. I really doubt any one of the congress critters had to wait for "elective" procedures that would put them at risk.

she doesn't have much sake left, it's not like she got some knitting to do or movies to watch. Between braindead Biden, undead RGB and plastic Pelosi, Dim party is quickly turning into zombies.

members of congress have special health plans, unlike serfs they rule over. I really doubt any one of the congress critters had to wait for "elective" procedures that would put them at risk.

It's the 1980s Politburo with less intelligence and less allegiance to their nation.

Sorry for the loss of your brother.

I'm not in the medical field, but have family members who had a whole lot LESS issues, and when their kidneys shut down, there was no way to get them started again.

I don't wish anybody or their families to go through this. At a certain point, as a human being, you have to take politics out of this news.

Jay
If she is staying on because of politics, I hope it destroys her brain pronto.

Exactly how did you get that information?

I think SCOTUS has worked that way forever. It's why a federal clerkship is so prestigious for young lawyers: you spend your time there doing first drafts of really, really, really important SCOTUS decisions.

I'm sure different justices do things in different ways, but a huge amount of writing goes out over each justice's signature. It wouldn't surprise me if they called in a clerk, gave them a bullet version of their reasoning and a few soundbytes, then turned them loose to edit and approve whatever came back.

From that article:
"Ginsburg was treated for pancreatic cancer in 2019 and 2009, for lung cancer in 2018 and colon cancer in 1999."

OK:
pancreatic
lung
colon
liver

That's a whole lot of cancer going on.

I have it on good authority that her real name is Kate McKinnon...

My wife just laughed. "RBG is like a hockey player! She goes in for little ten-minute surgeries all the time between periods, and when it's over the only thing the media reports is that it's an upper-body injury or something."

Truth.

Back
Top Bottom