NOTORIOUS RBG Back in Hospital

DIE WITCH, DIE!!!!
Why are you so petty? How about if we say that about you and your family. Your mother, sister, daughter. Die witch to them too? Or maybe you don't have a family, or if you do, they want nothing to do with you because of who and what you are.

Just because you have a bad and miserable life, and fate has thrown you a curve and held you back from doing anything good with your life, or being anyone important to anyone, no need to take it out on people who are sick.

Why are you so petty? How about if we say that about you and your family. Your mother, sister, daughter. Die witch to them too? Or maybe you don't have a family, or if you do, they want nothing to do with you because of who and what you are.

Just because you have a bad and miserable life, and fate has thrown you a curve and held you back from doing anything good with your life, or being anyone important to anyone, no need to take it out on people who are sick.
Hi pot, meet kettle

She is too infirm to "serve" and is clearly hanging on with the hopes Biden or some other leftist meat puppet appoints another life long leftist radical judge.

She doesn't deserve to die because of her twisted view of the constitution and her passion to rewrite laws and fondness of judicial activism. She needs to go now, yes, because of her behavior, and for many of us, we would be happy with a house falling on her, cancer, or retirement.

So violating her oath of office to uphold the Constitution and refusing to retire despite infirmity out of ideological spite is cool. But wishing her influence would end is petty. So which category does this comment fall under?
The only thing he has to offer is that he is not Donald J. Trump.

Good enough for me.

Mr. Trump needs his ass kicked 11-03-20. I don't care what some of you hillbillies on this chatroom think.

Thanks

First of all, BITE ME!! Second, I have no use for anyone that has an agenda to destroy this country. I care not how the enemies of our country die, just as long as they do. She has used her place on the bench, not out of support for the Constitution of The United States, but alter it by her opinion and agenda. So if you are not willing to call out those that so willing to destroy our country, Then I want no part of you, as you can not be trusted.

I predict that she will die the day after Trump wins his second term.

Regardless of the electoral outcome, I think she'll retire as soon as she can. If Trump wins she might slide off the bench in November; if Biden wins, then January.

I respect her work ethic, that's for sure. Nobody can doubt her committment to what she thinks is right. But she's GOT to be getting tired. Of course, I've said that before and she's proven me wrong, so...

If she assumes room temperature before the election, the liberals are going to take losing your shit to a whole new level. They'll have not only an urgent cause, but a very powerful martyr. The the protests and riots we've seen will have been just a warmup.
What you have stated is with out doubt is what is going to happen. What is going on now Portland, OR is only going to be a warm up. Once President Trump is reelected, These Communist Animals are going to come totally un-glued. Those of you here that do not see History repeating itself, Take your blinders off. Also those of you that have a problem with some one dying, Stay home and crawl under your bed.

She is definitely strong in her beliefs no matter how wrong she really is. I give her credit for not being a flip-flopping spineless jellyfish. That "honor" belongs to the bowl of pudding chief J. What a turd he is. Hopefully Ginsburg can take him with her when she goes

I think her voiced plan has always been to work as long as she can and then will retire. When she does, or if she does before death, I think it may be a surprise unrelated to elections or political climate.

I think her voiced plan has always been to work as long as she can and then will retire. When she does, or if she does before death, I think it may be a surprise unrelated to elections or political climate.
I remember sometime back when her Fellow Card Carrying Communist, Hillary was trying to become president, That this witch said that if Hillary got elected that she would retire. She has no work ethic!! She has a Communist Agenda.

A "Sweet little old lady" who wants to destroy America one law at a time... Ain't so sweet.

So violating her oath of office to uphold the Constitution and refusing to retire despite infirmity out of ideological spite is cool. But wishing her influence would end is petty. So which category does this comment fall under?
It's only spite because she represents the oppositions views. If she represented our views and was trying to outlast a D president, it would be loyalty and dedication.

No, it is not spite,,, It is a fact that she is an Enemy of The Constitution of The United States. Some of us have taken an Oath to Defend that Document. So at this point the only way lawfully that we can defend it, is by speaking out against those that seek to destroy it. But there folks here that consider themselves all wise and all knowing.

It's only spite because she represents the oppositions views. If she represented our views and was trying to outlast a D president, it would be loyalty and dedication.
You’re overlooking the preceding context, “violating her oath of office to uphold the Constitution”. Someone abiding by their oath deserves the description of “loyalty” you propose. RBG’s dedication to a radical agenda after taking that oath is a mockery. Might as well say we should applaud Benedict Arnold because he was loyal to someone.

And this isn’t a Republican vs Democrat thing. Plenty of both upheld that oath in the past. Unfortunately fewer examples of both more recently.

No, it is your OPINION that she is an enemy to the Constitution; millions have the opposite opinion. I would love to see her do the right thing and resign, which she won't.
And let us not forget that before his treachery (as always, inspired by a woman), Arnold was the Continental Army's most effective general. While I won't shed a tear at her demise, neither will I root for it.

No, it is not spite,,, It is a fact that she is an Enemy of The Constitution of The United States. Some of us have taken an Oath to Defend that Document. So at this point the only way lawfully that we can defend it, is by speaking out against those that seek to destroy it. But there folks here that consider themselves all wise and all knowing.
Those who oppose us are equally convinced that their view of the constitution as a living document is equally valid.

Look up her opinions on pedophilia before you wish her well. And remember she makes the law(pedantic disclaimer-not officially how it is supposed to work).

Back
Top Bottom