"Nothing inside is worth dying for" sign

Found this on DVOR for $17.50

nothing_inside_is_worth_dying_for_yard_sign__56948.1392224519.450.450.jpg

If you are not already a member, Join me on Dvor http://www.dvor.com/s/8hj8cg

FULL DISCLOSURE- By creating an account using the link I provide, gives me points to buy more sh** I probably didn't need in the first place. It cost nothing to join and sometimes they have some pretty good deals.

~PH

Brevity is the soul of wit - Polonius (Hamlet 2:2)

Sometimes fewer words are better.
2wf1pjn.jpg

On that basis, one fewer word is what makes this sign great
24xgvuv.jpg

Last edited:

1. I wouldn't take my truck up his driveway at 35mph.

B. I got lost in Hinsdale, MA, thirty years ago and wandered down a road like that. No gate. Long, narrow, dirt road was really a driveway.

At the end was a house with a mannequin tied to a tree, with an ax embedded in it's mannequin head, and a crudely painted sign reading "no trespassing" tied around the mannequin's neck.

At least, I think it was a mannequin.

We did not make a U-turn nor K-turn in the front yard. I slammed the truck in reverse and backed all the way out, with the bride calmly looking straight out the front windshield at the mannequin saying to me "faster...faster..."

[laugh2] now that's funny!

And in regards to the op, I saw a pickup this week sporting a sticker with the same saying. I had a good chuckle but I agree with others that I wouldn't want to blatantly advertise that I am carrying like that.

I do however have a 5.56 "running" sticker on my car though. I figure it is vague enough to only be a kind of inside joke to other enthusiasts and not necessarily showing my hand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom