Nothing Good Comes Out of a .40

I'll repost this here.

Come on dummy, you need to do it as a percentage of the population of each town, you simple F...
True, but I am not spending time finding the number of people in each town. If someone else wants to send the file, then I can do it.

Just let me sh*t on .40

Last edited:
So when the Commonwealth bans .40 S&W will NES be BIG MAD or begrudgingly congratulatory: hypothetically like patting oneself on the back after the EPIC toilet stall breaking drunken NJ turnpike truck stop restroom hookup with a tanned wearing more gold jewelry than Mr. T in the 80s slutty Jewish-Italian whale while concurrently hating oneself for that 'achievement'? /asking for a friend

The FRB recently released transfer data. I cleaned it, created a pivot table and filtered for 40.

Notice -- GHETTO = more .40

Coincidence?

I should note there are roughly 1800 with no town.

Screenshot from my computer:

View attachment 710594

This is because they can't afford the ammunition, so they sell the weapon to someone else ;)

Well, now we know who all you 40-haters sold your guns to: gangsters!

This proves the rule: anyone who hates on 40's is evil!

Be good, don't be evil, buy a 40!

What happens when H&K 'upscale' rebrands .40 as 10mm Kurz?

Does NES still slut shame the caliber or start simpin'/fanboi'ing it?

I'm gonna go on the record and say .40 is a fine caliber. Doesn't hurt that before the wuflu dropped you could get USPs chambered in it for under $300 if you shopped around.

You can do the same w/ a 9mm drop in barrell.
I looked into that a while ago for my Shield.
Someone mentioned that it was cheaper to trade it in for a Shield 9. However, I can also get a .45 barrel and have 3 guns in one. I'll have to get the appropriate mags as well

Throw the . 40 barrel in the trash and slap in a
.357 Sig barrel and you just gained instant forum redemption. (Well redemption from all the Sigettes anyway ) ;)
I think about this a relative gifted me his Sig P226 .40 with the E2 grips and SRT trigger. It’s the night stand gun with the 15 round magazine. I can see the need somewhat for .40 with the police but… bullet technology has changed so much even with Barrier penetration aka glass that 9 mm would be fine in my opinion. .40 is very snappy.. and .45 I don’t like. It’s probably because everything here I have is 9 mm or .38 like some 80s episode of Hunter.

Back
Top Bottom