• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Not willing to spend cash on a Leopy!!

So I need better glass, and I know Leopold and US Optics and others have great scopes. But I am looking for something under 500 bucks(no pun intended) that would do just as well. I want something 6-24 non mildot, fine cross hair reticle?
I know it is a lot to ask but any suggestions, well besides Bushnell and BSA?
Thanks in advance.
OH and I am shooting over 200 and 300 yards.

No prob. They just have them on sale for $299 for the V24 until the 31 of Oct. Then, back up to $329, I believe.

I only know 'cause I'm looking at the V16 for my smallbore silhouette rifle.

I hear ya...I just love ebay. I find so much stuff for my guns on there really cheap.

I just picked up an original 30" barrel for my 97 off there for 55 bucks. It would normaly cost me $120 for a repo...and it was a modified barrel, which they don't even make as a repo. And that's just the last thing that I bought.

There's a guy on there that makes really nice custom grips...again, cheap if someones not bidding against you.

derek said:
They are anti gun. But they only prohibit actual gun and ammo sales. Everything else is alright.
"Everything else" as long as it doesn't fit their W I D E definition of an assault rifle.
I tried selling a fake flash suppressor for an M14 and the auction got dumped by one of their monkeys.

Back
Top Bottom