Not to be an @$$h013, but...

What? No debate on caliber needed to off the bastard? One guy says 50 BMG and you all back off? Truly disappointing.

I say 12 gauge with #12 shot. Really dense pattern. Make it tungsten if you think their shell is too hard for lead to penetrate.

Funny thing is, where there is one roach, there is at least a hundred. Might want to look around in that car a little more.

I guess your life must be pretty boring to start a thread on one cockroach in your car.:rolleyes:o_O

Was the cockroach listed as part of the sale, the seller could ask for more money.

I would pin it to the entrance to your garage a warning to other cockroaches that you mean business and to stay away.

I also would set up a camera cause that little sucker will vanish over night.

How bad can it be?
Back in the 80's one of my first apartments was in some shithole brownstone where maybe half
the tenants spoke English, the rest were college students and/or 20'something party goers,
musicians,etc.

The place was so totally infested with roaches that the only way to eliminate them all would
have been to burn the building to the ground, or do the tenting thing and pump it
full of Zyklon-B. At night, if you flipped a light switch on, it looked like the floor was moving.
If you set out any Roach Motels, it would be filled to capacity with a no vacancy sign on the entrance
within a day or two... it was that bad. But being young, stupid and drunk at the time, none of
us gave a f***. [party][banana]

Usually those kinds of living situations don't last long, so I was there maybe 9-10 months
before I moved out. Boxed up what few belongings I had, and stuffed them in the back
of my Corolla. I had another place lined up to move to, but it wouldn't be available for
a few weeks. Dropped off all the boxes at my mothers place for storage and you guessed it,
roaches started showing up at her place. Fortunately we got the situation under control before
they really started to multiply, but mom was really pissed at me anyways.

The funniest part was that sometime later on I was driving along and saw a roach scurrying
across the instrument cluster (it was actually in between the cluster and clear plastic).

I ended up pulling up all the carpeting which was where they were hiding, probably
because it was damp from water and who knows what.
Hey Dude! Your not allowed to tape me home without my explicit permission!

But can he dance and sing?

Check to see if it has an ATF logo on its belly . . . . .

Or Zorg Industries(*).

(*) Manufacturers of the ZF-1 Pod Weapon System,
proud successor to the Johnny Seven O.M.A.

Zorg_Header_1477589618.jpg

Not to be an @$$h013, but...

Lol. You spelled a**h*** wrong...

meh. I find roaches in my car all the time...

weed-hacks-6-how-to-smoke-roaches-10-ways-to-smoke-roaches-besides-roach-clips-youtube-thumbnail.jpg
Hah, when i was a kid i bought a shitty car off some old lady for $100.

Drove it dirty back to my shitty beach apartment, broken wind shield, leaking gas, sunroof stuck open...

Anyways, started cleaning it the next day and found Wish You Were Here in the tape deck...and an ashtray full of roaches.

I loved that car.

Tell it that it's time for it to become a made man and than the don want's to see him as soon as possible for the ceremony. Get him a nice tux. Some shoe polish. Fix his tie. Take him out for a glass of wine and some spaghetti and meatballs.

Walk him through the door to see the familia. When he see's the empty room he'll know it's a set up. Than the sound of raid spray misting will be the final confirmation. Drop a solitary rose. Wipe prints off the raid can and never speak of it again.

Ld9r.gif

Hah, when i was a kid i bought a shitty car off some old lady for $100.

Drove it dirty back to my shitty beach apartment, broken wind shield, leaking gas, sunroof stuck open...

Anyways, started cleaning it the next day and found Wish You Were Here in the tape deck...and an ashtray full of roaches.

I loved that car.

I bought my '83 Mustang GT convertible in March of 2011. Drove it all that Spring/ Summer, and in mid-October that year I started tearing it apart to restore it. I found:
Two mummified mice under the rear seat
Coins ranging from 1985 to 1997 stuck next to the seat rails
And stuck down inside one of the corners of the center console (only accessible when I removed the whole console) was an unsmoked joint. I pulled it apart and it was basically just light brownish dust.

Lots of Chinese restaurants cut a swatch out of a cardboard box into a rectangle to reinforce the bottom of a to-go bag. I won't even bring that into the house.
But you’ll eat the food? Hmmm

I have a reading assignment for you.

513WXTU2Q4L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

In the meantime, don't order seafood on Monday.

Buying things from people leads to this problem. Bed bugs, too. Furniture, appliances, cardboard boxes, etc.

Unless you find more, it's nothing.

Contacting the seller is a waster of time. Just deal with it and move on.

Back
Top Bottom