Not sure what she's trying to show off here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best part about these vids is that I'm still young and have a chance. The majority of you guys are old as dirt [wink]

Two bulls, one young and one old are standing on a hill overlooking a field full of cows.
The young one looks at the old one and says.
" I'm gonna run like hell down there and f*ck one of those cows long before you can get there. Whatya think of that old man?"
" The old bull says.
"You go right ahead youngster. I think i'm gonna walk on down.. And f*ck em all. " [wink]

Ha. Too many creepy dudes on here. Some are the creepiest I've met in my entire life (other members know who I'm talking about).

Best part about these vids is that I'm still young and have a chance. The majority of you guys are old as dirt [wink]

Has anyone seen this chick's full body ? Curious to know if she's a smokeshow or not.

Chest up, or heavy hottie maybe. When in doubt look at the arms, they never lie. Probably the reason for that camera angle too.

Has anyone seen this chick's full body ? Curious to know if she's a smokeshow or not.

C'man...really??

A smokeshow?

You don't need to see anymore than what's shown in that vid to arrive at the answer.

I'm sure she smokes and goes to shows, though....[rolleyes]

I was thinking the same thing. Not unusual for a fat pig to have large boobs. Her arms look like a long shoremans.

I'm still holding out on the assumption that she may very well be an NES member, so I'm gonna play nice (for now). Wouldn't surprise me if there were a few guys around here with a set of tits that could rival her's!

Funny. All kidding aside, I had an AR-7 at one time. Not an every day plinking gun. Wears out quickly with frequent use and prone to small parts breakage. Meant strictly to be shot very little and stowed away for emergencies only. Basically worthless for my purposes. A gimick in my opinion.

I'm still holding out on the assumption that she may very well be an NES member, so I'm gonna play nice (for now). Wouldn't surprise me if there were a few guys around here with a set of tits that could rival her's!

I've got my doubts about that. I don't hear any NE accent whatsoever. Not that it makes it a definite. I found her on a survival forum that goes worldwide.
Reading some of her posts, she seems pretty cool. Give her props for doing more than most of the ladies and alot of the men. My BOB isn't even that good. I have my doubts as to how far she could lug it though.

I posted it because, well, it had a gun in it and she knows how to get attention. naughty.gif

Her avatars is her face with a censor strip. She is obviously trying to stay a little anonymous.
30 seconds on google revealed that her name is Veronica Powell and she was born in 1982.
It amazes me how much personal info people put on the internet and think those security settings actually keep your info contained.
Flickr: VeronicaPowell82's Photostream
Looks like she lives in Maryland.

Whatchya gunna do wit all that junk?
[video=youtube_share;5gGDIxeKgdU]http://youtu.be/5gGDIxeKgdU?t=12s[/video]

ETA: This vid was not referencing the size of her upper arms....just all that junk up in that trunk...and the fat dude is funny.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Too many are hung up on weight issues. Here is a woman that enjoys the outdoors and firearms and she gets shunned for her weight?
I guess only women who are under 110 and are simply posing with a firearm are more worthy than one who is heavier and actually know something about firearms.

Greg

She looks fine to me. Funny but the older I get the more I appreciate girls that aren't 110 soaking wet. I mean yeah I'm 24, but at 21 I was mainly looking at girls 5'5" 115ish. Now I see beauty in curvy women. Thought I'd share, so weird that that happened.

She looks fine to me. Funny but the older I get the more I appreciate girls that aren't 110 soaking wet. I mean yeah I'm 24, but at 21 I was mainly looking at girls 5'5" 115ish. Now I see beauty in curvy women. Thought I'd share, so weird that that happened.

+1 This!

Its hard enough these days to find a girl that's sane, much less into shooting, outdoors, preparedness, etc. I consider myself to be pretty athletic, so sure I'd prefer a broad with the same mindset. That said, I'd take this girl any day over my spoiled b**** of an ex-gf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom