• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Not sure what she's trying to show off here

Status
Not open for further replies.
am I the only one who went to her you tube channel looking for more bikini vids?

Looks like she might be in Maine....is she a member here?

am I the only one who went to her you tube channel looking for more bikini vids?

Looks like she might be in Maine....is she a member here?

Hey Beavis, he said member. Hehe hehe hehehehehe

The older I get, the more I realize that these girls know exactly what they're doing. Good for her, maybe we'll see a trend. Sure beats the middle-aged-FWG prepper norm that you usually see on youtubes.

Will there be a vid? [smile]

Ha. Too many creepy dudes on here. Some are the creepiest I've met in my entire life (other members know who I'm talking about).

Best part about these vids is that I'm still young and have a chance. The majority of you guys are old as dirt [wink]

Has anyone seen this chick's full body ? Curious to know if she's a smokeshow or not.

Three pages of replies and no one identified the rifle. I'm disappointed!

It is, of course, an AR7. Never met it's mission to be deployed with fighter pilots but it did make for a great prop in a number of James Bond movies. Hell, he shot down a helicopter with it in movie.....a simple .22, too. What a guy.

I own two although one lives with my son and his bug-out bag. Frightfully accurate.....no kiddin......but notorious for being a jamb-o-matic unless you work with your mags. I've got one that slick as snot and two others that can string two shots in a row. A really cool firearm, however, and yes, it does float.

Rome

Three pages of replies and no one identified the rifle. I'm disappointed!

It is, of course, an AR7. Never met it's mission to be deployed with fighter pilots but it did make for a great prop in a number of James Bond movies. Hell, he shot down a helicopter with it in movie.....a simple .22, too. What a guy.

I own two although one lives with my son and his bug-out bag. Frightfully accurate.....no kiddin......but notorious for being a jamb-o-matic unless you work with your mags. I've got one that slick as snot and two others that can string two shots in a row. A really cool firearm, however, and yes, it does float.

Rome

Wait, there was a gun in that video as well?!?!?!

EDIT: I watched it again, and I see three guns, and all of them float.

There was no rifle in that video that I saw. [hmmm]

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking the same thing. Not unusual for a fat pig to have large boobs. Her arms look like a long shoremans.

She had arms? Where? I didn't see any arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom