• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Not Staying in NYC Hotels

Acting swiftly to restore sensible gun laws will send a message that New York is safe, responsible, and ready to welcome visitors from across the globe,” Maroko wrote in the letter.

[rofl]

Crime surged 44% in the New York during the first three months of 2022 — and repeat offenders are a big factor in the spike, police said Wednesday.

The increase came in every category except murder, according to NYPD data compiled as of Sunday.

Murders declined 9% in the first three months of 2022, with 96 reported so far this year compared to 105 reported in the same period of 2021.

But rapes were up 16%, to 410 in 2022 from 354 in the same period of 2021. Robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts and auto thefts were also up.

Overall, police counted 29,608 crimes as defined by the state penal code and the FBI in the first months of 2022, compared to 20,543 in the same period of 2021

Source: NYC crime spiked 44% in first months of 2022 — and NYPD brass say repeat offenders big factor

Couple of other links:

We stayed in a hotel in NYC last year. That's enough, I'm good for the next 20 years.
Some neat sights to see, but other than that, F that place. You could never pay me enough to live there.

I will never visit NYC, Comrade Bill and now Quisling Adams have made the city too dangerous and unlivable. Watching The Five on Fox is enough NYC for me, I feel bad for Gutfeld, Dana and Jessie who live in that Dem shithole. NYC residents deserve what they get.

If anyone really wants to go to NYC (and carry) just be patient. These restrictions are NY's crybaby response to losing the SCOUS decision.

Sooner or later this crap will get challenged, and they will suffer another loss and cry again. We just have to hope it is sooner rather than later.

Last time I stayed near 42nd Street on one of the avenues. Looked out the window at 11 pm and cops closed off the entire block. There was a body in the street. I think I posted pictures on here before. ETA. Top third of the photo between the two ambulances 20190820_230409.jpg

Last edited:
years ago GF's family vacations at Lake George every year and invited us. I looked up getting non-resident LTC and after finding no way to get one I went and carried my Glock but was very careful. Never again.

I don't even like to travel through NY anymore on my way to other states if at all possible, nevermind staying in a hotel in NYC, I wouldn't go to NYC if someone paid me, nevermind voluntarily. My in-laws always ask us to go to Lake George, I always tell them nope.

Fxck NYC Never been, Never will. They can suck it.

I don't even like to travel thru NY state, but I have too to get south. No stops til I hit PA.

Acting swiftly to restore sensible gun laws will send a message that New York is safe, responsible, and ready to welcome visitors from across the globe,” Maroko wrote in the letter.

[rofl]

Crime surged 44% in the New York during the first three months of 2022 — and repeat offenders are a big factor in the spike, police said Wednesday.

The increase came in every category except murder, according to NYPD data compiled as of Sunday.

Murders declined 9% in the first three months of 2022, with 96 reported so far this year compared to 105 reported in the same period of 2021.

But rapes were up 16%, to 410 in 2022 from 354 in the same period of 2021. Robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts and auto thefts were also up.

Overall, police counted 29,608 crimes as defined by the state penal code and the FBI in the first months of 2022, compared to 20,543 in the same period of 2021

Source: NYC crime spiked 44% in first months of 2022 — and NYPD brass say repeat offenders big factor

Couple of other links:
New York is safe? [rofl] I guess all the murderers, thieves, whackos, rapists, and pedophiles didn't get that government memo.

Who's even allowed to carry a gun in NYC unless you're of the hollywood/banker class/political class elite? How does the average joe even begin to dream about carrying in nyc?

Not staying in any NYC Hotels. No more guns. Use security footage to spy on guests and call LEO if any gunz. As if I needed any more reasons to avoid NY and NYC specifically.

NYC Hotels make a lot of money off high end drug dealers and pimps/madames. Somehow I imagine that clientele getting a pass.

103 backed her?
103 seems to never miss an opportunity to shoot themselves in the head lately. It's like they are trying to put their members out of work supporting stupid shit rather than planting the seeds to grow the fields of work for future harvests. Union Leadership is stuck several decades behind the times to the benefit of a few guys while eating the seed corn needed by future generations.

Been through that dump once and that was enough.
They got nothing to brag about , it's a shit hole.
I still remember the alert they put out years ago warning people if someone comes up to you and asks you what time it was not to look down at your watch because you would get your head busted with the brick they had behind their back.
Instead of going after the criminals they had the DPW crews go out and remove all the loose bricks they could find.

Last edited:
I stayed in Gettysburg PA last summer and again this summer. We stop there on the way to the in laws when we drove down each summer for vacation. Both times I've brought a shotgun with me to shoot some sporting clays with my bil while I'm at his place. I travel using fopa guidelines.....hard case with padlocks.....im legal to posess where i start, stop, and end my travel. I don't leave the gun in the truck overnight I just walk in with it and nobody has said shit. But......being as its Gettysburg they are probably used to all the reenactors bringing their front stuffers along in cases so it's probably pretty normal sight to see travelor going in and out with a gun case. I guess my point is it's location dependant on what you'll encounter. Yeah....and NYC.......never been there never pla. To stay there.

Back
Top Bottom