Not one for plastic but this is beautiful!

Last edited:
I just went looking around, seems mags for the AR upper are the hard part
S&W store instock 638.00

I love plum furniture.

I'd install it on my own AK if it wasn't so expensive. It would be a different matter if purchasing a set made a difference in accuracy and or reliability, harder to justify if only for aesthetic purposes.

FWIW... I checked the Lancaster Arms website (the same rifle is $50.00 more), and they make CA compliant AKs. Should be no problem with them slapping together a MA compliant version.

Either that, or have it sent to NH and have the work done there.

Why wouldn't this be compliant in MA sans magazine? No folding stock, no bayo lug and it has an AK74 compensator. Also says "Not for sale in CA,CT,MA,NJ,NY, or MD with magazines". So you don't get the mag .... so what?

Don't see what would keeping them from shipping this to an FFL in MA for sale.

Why wouldn't this be compliant in MA sans magazine? No folding stock, no bayo lug and it has an AK74 compensator. Also says "Not for sale in CA,CT,MA,NJ,NY, or MD with magazines". So you don't get the mag .... so what?

From the picture it looks to have the lug intact.

If they will ship.... group buy? [smile]

The compensator isn't permanently attached (silver soldered/pinned/spot welded).

From the picture it looks to have the lug intact.

Well that and it does come with a bayonet is another clue. [grin]

Last edited:
FWIW I contacted Lancaster Arms and they said they would indeed make Mass compliant versions for anyone wanting them and ship them here w/out magazines.

Now if someone out there would get a FFLs and run with a group buy.... [wink]

It is super hyper corrosive tri-oxide ammo..Barrel life is around 2-600 rounds before it is rusted through..You can't even clean the salts off like you would with normal corrosive ammo.

Stay away from this caliper of ammo.

Gee, I better junk my AK. I've got close to 4k through her and she looks new inside and out. 200 rounds?? So what is a caliper of ammo?

Back
Top Bottom