1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

NOT GUILTY VIDEO: Woman is only passenger on 144-seat plane from Bangko

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Reptile, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Reptile

Reptile NES Member

If this is what Thai women look like, I need a new passport!!!

Woman worries about ‘Final Destination’ flight after she is only passenger on 144-seat plane

One of the nicest surprises of modern air travel is showing up to your flight to discover you have been upgraded to first class. But not many passengers show up to discover they’ve been upgraded to a private flight.

When Latsamy McAdoo showed up to her Bangkok Airways flight from Bangkok to the island of Koh Samui, she was expecting a typical flight. The Miami-based traveler has family on the island and regularly flies back and forth.

Video in Link Below

Woman worries about ‘Final Destination’ flight after she is only passenger on 144-seat plane

View: https://www.facebook.com/WonderlistOfficial/videos/255902995076854/

KBCraig, xtry51, hpm and 1 other person like this.

2. LoginName

LoginName NES Member

GaryO, drumenigma, Yazz and 5 others like this.
  3. Drix

Drix

That was my first thought too- "That's no woman! That's a MAN!"

4. Reptile

Reptile NES Member

Your comments are an OUTRAGE!!!

Her instagram is awesome!!!

Latsamy (@worldsmyoyster) • Instagram photos and videos

AHM, jkelly1229 and Bmcl322 like this.
  5. RumRunner

RumRunner NES Member

I get excited when I have an empty seat next to me, being the only one onboard would be awesome. Wife and I were on a trip to an island, a 40 something seater and there were only 6 of us onboard.

6. Fixxah

Fixxah NES Member

Safe to say we should not look at your search history.

7. Bmcl322

Bmcl322 NES Member

8. greencobra

greencobra NES Member

i flew standby one christmas eve, chicago to boston, with 6 on board, myself included. oddly, at the gate they seated all 6 of us in the same row, 3 and 3. by the time we realized no one else was boarding, we couldn't get up to reseat ourselves until the plane was in the air.

9. fencer

fencer NES Member

I got on a crowded Southwest flight home from Florida. I picked an aisle seat in a row where a small college aged girl had the window seat.
    The plane started to fill up and the stewardess came over the PA and told every one to make room, that the flight was almost sold out.
    The girl sitting next to me said " Great".
    I told her to put her bag on the empty middle seat, and watch this. I proceeded to make direct eye contact with a nasty scowl to every potential seat occupant. Worked like a charm.

Brewer, Junior314, NHCraigT and 4 others like this.
  10. Bonesinium

Bonesinium NES Member

That is the correct play. When I used to fly SW regularly, I'd always do that. Bag on middle seat, look unpleasant, and pick a row about 2/3 the way back. The front always fills up first and at some point, usually about 2/3 way back, people will just keep going to look for an open row. If the plane is going to be full, only move bag when a passenger you'd want to sit next to you is walking by. If you board late, do what you did. Works almost every time.

11. Blackmore

Blackmore NES Member

I immediately had the same thought based on how slender she is but agree it's a biological woman.

12. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

Exactly.

"If she's Thai - she might be a guy" - is something to always keep in mind when dealing with Thai "women".

LOL.

The5thDentist likes this.
  13. Skysoldier

Skysoldier Forum Curmudgeon NES Member

I flew on the first flight from Atlanta to London after 911.

There were only about a dozen of us that showed up for the flight.

I will never forget the Captain and crew showing up at the gate in Atlanta.....all the lights in the airport turned off, and all the concessions were still closed as he made his speech:

"I am glad to see you folks here today! We have to have this plane in London tomorrow, and you are all welcome to join us."[smile]

They treated us like royalty!

I had a whole middle row of seats in front of the big screen, and the flight attendants kept bringing me free food and booze.[smile] They even snuck me into their "lounge"
    area so we grab a smoke! [shocked] (They told me I was never to reveal that they are alllowed to smoke in there.)

When I got to my final destination in Oxfordshire, the local people couldn't believe I was brave enough to fly from America.....

British people are such pussies![rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

Brewer, blindfire, M60 and 9 others like this.
  14. Mountain

Mountain NES Member

Wishful thinking on LoginName's part. He had a Hangover II fantasy in his head LOL.

Yeah, Thai women on average are beautiful. Been there several times and the scenery is always excellent.

wahsben likes this.
  15. Billsail

Billsail NES Member

It's been a while since I've been on a flight that wasn't "splitting down the seams" full of passengers! Most of my flights however, are to "popular" destinations.

16. LoginName

LoginName NES Member

Trust, but verify...

wahsben and Yazz like this.
  17. Palladin

Palladin NES Member

Confucius say, "man who go thru turnstyle sideways, Bangkok"

ridleyman and Yazz like this.
  18. NeverMiss

NeverMiss

Koh Samui, That's the island that Jack Burns sent his daughter Debbie and DR Bob to! The surprise that Gregg Ruined...

19. Pete85

Pete85

Technically, it's actually not illegal to smoke on an airplane. It's airline policy that virtually all airlines have adopted because they can clean the plane and get it ready for the next flight a lot quicker if they don't have to clean smoke and ash out of every nook and cranny. The problem is that it's illegal to disregard lawful orders from the flight crew, so if you do light up, the law you're breaking is not obeying the flight crew.

20. drgrant

drgrant Moderator NES Member

Not sure if serious... at least with US centric commercial flights, it's been pretty much banned since the 90s, in progressing forms.

eCFR — Code of Federal Regulations

The only way you will legally ever smoke on a commercial aircraft in the world we live in today, is if its some charter service, or some podunk airline going from like one shithole country to another.

-Mike

21. ReluctantDecoy

ReluctantDecoy

Her Instagram post is from Oct 25. That's the end of monsoon season, so the tourists aren't back to full strength yet to the tiny koh islands. You'll get locals traveling and even then, if the rain was hard that day, maybe they all canceled. Flights are like $40-50. one way in-country, so not a bank breaker if you had to eat it.

Wonder what the airline policy is like for moving up in class if the plane is empty.

22. Irish65

Irish65

Similar experience shortly after the first Gulf War started.... Flew out of Malpensa (Milan) to New York at Christmas Time. Less than 20 passengers on a 747. Plane was parked way out on the tarmac surrounded by tank like vehicles. Took us out in a bus and made us identify our luggage before they put it and us on the plane. Made us sit all clumped together for take-off (why?). Once airborne, we spread out and they gave us 1st class food and free booze for the whole flight.

23. RumRunner

RumRunner NES Member

We flew in early October 2001, so not long after 9-11. Flight to PR and then on to Antigua, it was full though.

24. fencer

fencer NES Member

I doubt they care, but also doubt you are getting the first class meal and beverages

25. Broccoli Iglesias

Broccoli Iglesias

The closest I have been to this was a flight from Argentina to Atlanta. We were only around 50 people on a nice big airplane.

Of course, the flight attendants (United) were c*nts. I was sitting on a seat with an empty seat next to mine, and one yelled at me and forced me to move...as the plane was moving. So I started walking and then another flight attendants started yelling at me for walking while the plane was moving. I told her to take it off with her co-worker and leave me alone.

Before someone says something...no, I was not being a d*ck. I told c*nt #1 I would move once we reached cruising altitude. I told c*nt #2 to take it off on her co-worker.

I'm also assuming they were already aggravated because this was an earlier, unscheduled flight. Me and my co worker got an Email from United and switched to the earlier flight, so there was probably something else going on. But no need to take it out on your customers.

Fun fact #2: every time I leave Argentina I get selected for "bomb" screening. They take me to the side, open my bag and swipe a piece of paper they then insert in a machine. They tell me its random but I know it's not, so the last time I printed a picture of a big black d*ck and put it on top of my clothes.

You should have seen the guys face when he opened it. I told him his name was Barry.

TLB and Palladin like this.
  26. ReluctantDecoy

ReluctantDecoy

Only a 1 hour flight, so if anything, the potential seat upgrade would have been the real perk. They would have been cruel as hell to deny her the "where ever you want to sit" in that situation. Would also have been funny if they bothered to call all boarding groups despite her being the only one at the gate.

27. ipscdrl

ipscdrl NES Member

My wife and I were among 8-10 people on a jumbo coming back from the coast a bunch years ago. Best commercial flight evah!

28. jct61765

jct61765 NES Member

I can’t tell anymore.

Drix likes this.
  29. timbo

timbo Navy Veteran NES Member

pretty girl but after looking at some of those instagram posts, those pictures are screaming "high maintenance!"

dingbat likes this.
  30. enbloc

enbloc NES Life Member NES Member

Asian Women, without a doubt, are some of the most beautiful women in the World...

kurtb, M60, Prepper and 3 others like this.