NOT GUILTY: Miami Mami shoots back at armed home invaders

So what did she do, exactly? They got robbed. The guys got away. The HUSBAND fired on the home invaders. Other than fetching the gun and looking good in the weeks-later interview, what did she do?
I was gonna say that standing just next to the doorway
she learned that "concealment ain't cover";
but maybe we've established that.

What is wrong with this country, we are slowly becoming nation of p*ssies. Cant even report the news the right way.

Here, check out the news from a Latino place. Skip the news and scroll to the pictures.

You are welcome. Animals.

Burito De Nala Nochez.

Edited for Grammar:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiInnkTOhko

Last edited:
Her nose ring was a big turn off, super trashy. Take that sh*t off or use a paper bag.
It's great to see a gentleman with high standards.

One day you will have an amazing wife.

If I ever meet her, I too, will be a gentleman.

I'll surely laugh at jokes at my own expense so I'm ok with that.

Edit:

Just saw in another post that you already have a wife.

Very good.

I'm sure she is amazing.

I'll still be a gentleman.

Last edited:
I'm amazed no one has commented on one of the perps holding what appears to be a Glock with one of those ridiculous drum magazines sticking out.
I pointed that out to my wife, as we were watching the news. Wife: "like she had to wear an outfit like that"

Like she had to wear THAT outfit for the interview
She had better have hired a platoon of Roof Koreans,
or installed an ED-209 in the front yard disguised as topiary.

Because all of that flouncing around on TV,
showing all the stuff that the home invaders didn't steal,
is going to draw burglars like flies.

Reminds me of when the rapper 'Pop Smoke' posted his designer goods on Snapcrap but the bags had shipping labels with his home address clearly on them. Scoundrels honed in, took screenshots, and pulled a home invasion and shot and fatally wounded the rapper in the process. Savage animals the lot of them, but moral of the story is keep your business from others in this crazy world we live in.

I don't think that will be much of a concern. Highly unlikely this was a random stranger home invasion.

Reminds me of when the rapper 'Pop Smoke' posted his designer goods on Snapcrap but the bags had shipping labels with his home address clearly on them. Scoundrels honed in, took screenshots, and pulled a home invasion and shot and fatally wounded the rapper in the process. Savage animals the lot of them, but moral of the story is keep your business from others in this crazy world we live in.
Scoundrels?
Maybe...

Definitely not Gentlemen.

Back
Top Bottom