NOT GUILTY: Miami Mami shoots back at armed home invaders

If I can get 6 of you to PayPal me $1 each, I'll site rip her Only Fans page and send you the contents.

PM me for more info.

So what did she do, exactly? They got robbed. The guys got away. The HUSBAND fired on the home invaders. Other than fetching the gun and looking good in the weeks-later interview, what did she do?

So what did she do, exactly? They got robbed. The guys got away. The HUSBAND fired on the home invaders. Other than fetching the gun and looking good in the weeks-later interview, what did she do?
Well, she didn't do much.

The robbers got away with the jewels.

The "Show Me The Precious" girl would have 86'ed those fools.

I noticed a round went through the wall behind her and went through the TV. You can see a section turn black in the top right corner. Cover vs concealment.
Yup, a live TV with video is good cover.

Once it gets shot, it's only concealment.

My TV's in my house play video of a brick wall when not in use.

Her nose ring was a big turn off, super trashy. Take that sh*t off or use a paper bag.
I was literally gonna say that but everything else more than makes up for it. At least it wasnt one of those half rings that dangles from in between the nostrils. Thats a deal breaker regardless of what its connected to.

1603236649841.png

You guys are f***ed. [rofl] We’re not talking marriage
Why? Because I think nose rings look trashy?

I will tell you that about anyone, regardless how hot she is. I dated a very hot chick that had a lip ring, right in the middle of her bottom lip. It was only good for one thing, when she changed it to one that had a little ball. You can guess what that was.

Besides that, I thought she looked trashy.

I will tell you that about anyone, regardless how hot she is. I dated a very hot chick that had a lip ring, right in the middle of her bottom lip. It was only good for one thing, when she changed it to one that had a little ball. You can guess what that was.

One mans trashy is another mans treasure. [rofl]

You guys are f***ed. [rofl] We’re not talking marriage
It can ruin an otherwise perfect picture. A small ring on the side of one nostril, stud in the side...no problem (although if I had my choice, they wouldnt be there either) The ring dangling in the middle? Nope. Dont get me wrong, if I was on vacation somewhere and hot nose ring girl wants to take me back to her room, I wouldnt say no because of it, but it would distract the hell out of me.

I almost agree with you. My lady doesn't have any piercings but I've had my share. They're not for everyone but, meh, if she's hot, it's not a deal breaker. YMMV.

@Broccoli Iglesias , would you f*** 18 y/o me with pierced ears and neck? (I did have my neck/nape? pierced but have since grew up) not really.

LOL @ the OnlyFans link [rofl]

And a lot of you motherf***ers need to get laid or something. Holy sheet.
76237507.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom