Northeast Trading Co (Ted O. in N.Attleboro), can anybody recommend?

Planning to stop in to look at some ammo (5.56, 9mm, .22LR)
Can anybody vouch for Ted up there?

Are his prices good...or is he gouging people?

Any advices would be nice.

Thanks!

Before I knew better, I dealt with him. He is truly practiced at talking out of all four sides of his head at the same time.

I do business at Flint Armament now, it is a much longer drive, a bit more expensive, but they are much better. Also go over to Competition Shooting Supply in Pawtucket. Seems to be a decent guy.

Don't go there. Like someone else said, his personal gain is worth more than your freedoms. However, this thread:

6f6.gif

LET ME TELL A STORY ABOUT A MAN NAME TED, he and the AG became best of friends.

Attachments

• 734123_10151432178303552_1063464010_n.jpg
    734123_10151432178303552_1063464010_n.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 91
Thanks for the heads up!! My wife and I found Bay State Trading Post in Rehoboth, and he seems like a really great guy. We bought a Marlin 22 rifle, and a Ruger 22 revolver for a really decent price.

i would also like to read about the bad rep. theyre very local to me and ive been in there a few times. his employees are really cool to talk to. ive had friends make purchases there as well. but i can totally see how Ted would be an asshat. he ignores everyone in there while hes there.

can anyone provide a link to said story?

i went there once before knowing his reputation for running to the AG to complain about people ordering ammunition on the internet and stealing his profit. claiming its dangerous to the AG and getting them to scare all large ammo manufacturers to stopp shipping ammo even though its legal.

My personal experience is he was blowing up on the phone to some sorry soul being a total a-hole. Even the kid behind the counter rolled his eyes and mouthed to me sorry "about him". Absolutely screaming at the guy about his seat or some shit in his car because it sounded like it wasnt going to be fast enough for him.. from the look on the guys face behind the counter this was not an abberation. Never been back even though they had a 4906 that i wanted..

strange that you know the guys name is Ted and his last initial... so if OP is ted or his buddy at least you know why i never went back..

Wow, sounds like this guy has pissed some people off.
Just curious, what is he doing to earn himself such a bad rep?

i would also like to read about the bad rep. theyre very local to me and ive been in there a few times. his employees are really cool to talk to. ive had friends make purchases there as well. but i can totally see how Ted would be an asshat. he ignores everyone in there while hes there.

can anyone provide a link to said story?

You can go here, post # 487

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...-pro-wrong-side-ag-already-13.html#post348181

Wow...Folks do NOT like this guy! I will not buy from him.
Can anybody recommend a good place to buy ammo in the N.Attleboro area?

Thank You very much again!

Used to shop there and actually got some good deals but I kept getting bad info on gun laws (surprise). One day he was trying to sell a guy on an AR and his big pitch? "This is the exact same model the guy just used in New Bedford to kill all those people at the strip club."
I was just shaking my head. Once I saw all the NES bad press, I stopped going altogether.

Back
Top Bottom