• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Northeast Trading Co, North Attleboro, MA

I didn't get any details. Just that there was a new owner and they were going to try to make it like zero hour. Maybe he, Roger from Flint Arms and Richie are all going to go into business together.

Last edited:
To clarify, I must come clean. I was there last weekend to purchase some hard to find ammo*. While there I heard, with my own ears, him say it out loud in the shop. As of last weekend he was still there and in charge.

*If you must neg rep me make it quick.

My buddy and I went here this morning, I picked up the Ruger LC9 w/Laser and he picked up the M&P 40c. M&P price was on the lower end, comparable with FS Guns, the Ruger is about were Ruger's are now with their current situation, was happy with the service and the guys were great. We both knew what we were looking for, so it was easy I guess, but they helped up pick out holsters, ammo etc. that we needed. I would go back!

New to guns & new here...I know nothing of what you speak...

Don't feel bad Perry I have been on the forum for a while and didn't learn about his douchbaggery untill I moved to north attleboro and became friends with C-Pher. Perhaps we should make a sticky for Ted or Northeast Trading Co. So all the new people can learn about the whole fiasco

Perhaps we should make a sticky for Ted or Northeast Trading Co. So all the new people can learn about the whole fiasco

Someone needs to....I used Ted to help me buy a Spikes Lower and bought some ammo from him another time before I stumbled onto some comments about him turning in other sellers....tossed his address in the round file

Someone needs to....I used Ted to help me buy a Spikes Lower and bought some ammo from him another time before I stumbled onto some comments about him turning in other sellers....tossed his address in the round file

Someone could always write up a yelp review and link this thread...[devil2]

What's his name again? The rats name and the gun shop, what are the names?

Please stop the pussyfooting around politics.

Thanks

Thanks

What? Did you see the title of this thread you're responding in? That's the place. Ted "the rat" Oven is the rat.

Thanks
Unless you are being sarcastic (and our smilies no longer work well for this), this has to be the dumbest post of the week.

Driving by Northeast Trading in N. Attleboro, saw their sign above the door, on the roofed overhang, was gone and replaced with "The Original Chimney Sweep". Northeast Trading's signage was now on the outside of the building, on the left side of the door. I turned around and went in, half of their shop was partitioned off for the chimney sweep business and the other half for the gun shop. Recently, I remember seeing the place for sale, guess he couldn't unload the business. Wonder how much of the downsizing is due to their history finally catching up with him or a victim of online sales? Probably a combination of both. NET.JPG

Interesting...I actually made an offer to him on the place a couple of years ago. He basically wanted about 3 times the business was worth on a good day. At his asking price, it was un sellable as it does not generate enough profit to pay for the note. He basically makes his salary and that's it. I guess no one else would buy the place either and he decided to downsize? Believe it or not most of his profits come from selling bait!

Back
Top Bottom