• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Northeast Shooters Engraved AR-15 Lower Receivers from Yankee Hill Machine

Yankee Hill Machine of Florence, MA is engraving a run of AR-15 lower receivers with the logo of this website. The base price for these receivers is under $100 before dealer transfer fees. Have a look at the logo (and my sub-par photography skills):

IMG_7341.jpg

Anyone who might be interested in ordering one can head over here to check out the details of this buy.

Can't access the thread? This offer is open to Green members only. Sign up for a Green NES membership to check out the AR group buy and to:

- sell items in the NES Classifieds section;
- gain access to other group buys (like Aimpoint PRO optic sights, NES Zombie Response Team schwag, and more);
- join in on NES member shoots (Google "Porsche Shoot" to see a great example of a very fun NES shoot that I was fortunate enough to be present for), firearm factory tours, and member get-togethers;
- get special offers and discount deals, and;
- enter in giveaway drawings. Past giveaways have included Smith and Wesson M&P pistols, a Sig Sauer handgun, complete AR-15 lower receivers, and more.

I'll be taking orders for these receivers until approximately March 4th, so if you want a shot at one of these lowers, go Green and get on it!

Any questions, feel free to post here or send me a PM.

Last edited:
Think you could hold it open for some of these folks?
Well, two of "these folks" are me. [wink] But, I sent out PMs to 97 people earlier today, and I've been getting a lot of orders rolling in. The ax will not fall on March 4th, but the buy will begin to wrap up then. Anyone who wants to get in should try their best to get payment sent out by the 5th. Once I have a clear end date, I will update the OP.

Being a member here is great the pace of group buys these days will make you go broke but you get great products for great prices! You will easily pay $130 for a crappy lower here in ma but these are great quality and at a very good price!!!! Plus the logo is none too shabby either! ;-)

That's definitely a cool piece. Yankee Hill Machine is only 15 mins down the road from me, but unfortunately this lower would be impractical for me...if it was sold as part of a complete rifle 18+yrs ago...diff story.

OP, where abouts in the valley are ya?

Is this closing tonight, or was it extended? ;-)
Thanks for the reminder!

I had initially stated an end date of March 4th for the buy. However, I will accept any payments that are received by Friday, March 9th. If anyone wants to join in on this before it closes, I would suggest you read the In thread OP, follow the instructions, and mail payments by March 5th end of day.

Last edited:
I would love to build my own brand new Mass-compliant AR the way I want it...but it wouldn't be the way I want it [rules] I can say that I would certainly pick one of these up though. I couldn't just slap this under my pre-ban lower either...so it'd have to be a ground-up build.

I would love to build my own brand new Mass-compliant AR the way I want it...but it wouldn't be the way I want it [rules] I can say that I would certainly pick one of these up though. I couldn't just slap this under my pre-ban lower either...so it'd have to be a ground-up build.
Go on, you know you want to.

You will need to be a Green member to join in, but if you can mail payment to me tomorrow for the lower and show that you've sent payment to Derek to become a Green member, I'm happy to get you on board.

The only way we're going to improve MA gun laws is saturating the state with firearms and getting better exposure. Do your part. Remember...

Every time you buy or build an AR, a liberal dies a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom