Northeast Munitions, Manchester NH

I bought a stripped lower and a bunch of mags from Peter at Northeast Munitions. Good guy. His shop is small, but he can get his hands on whatever you want and he has some GREAT prices. ***His place is on the 5th floor. Yes there is an elevator. If you stop by on a weekend you have to call ahead because the buildings main entrance has an electronic lock so he has to buzz you in.

30 round p-mags were $10 when I bought them and 40 round mags were $16. I don't know if pricing has changed at all.

He's on the web, f-book, and instagram.

Definitely recommend.

+1 for Northeast Munitions and Peter. Had the please of dealing with him recently. He was very accommodating in getting me a version of a gun no one else carries or was able to order. Quick service, fantastic price, kept me updated regarding status; couldn't ask for more.

I totally agree, Northeast Munitions is an excellent little shop, I recommend them. A few years back, Peter found me two different guns, at decent prices, that nobody else seemed to have or be willing to order. Price and service have always been good, especially for FFL transfers of anything they couldn't readily order themselves. These days (summer 2020), they clearly have less in-stock than usual, but still seem to be getting in new stuff, including fairly popular items like the Sig P365 and Kel-Tec Sub-2k Gen 2 (9mm Glock Mags).

Back
Top Bottom