West Springfield, MA
12-13 March 2022

Marlboro MA
26-27 March 2022

Middletown NY
09-10 April 2022
Who is going to Marlboro on the 25th or 26th ? I'll be there

Who is going to Marlboro on the 25th or 26th ? I'll be there
Me, early on the 25th. I don't know why you guys shit on gun shows so much. They are what they are. I don't think I've bought more than 5 guns in the last 40 gun shows. I like to go and physically hold what I might buy. I guess I'm an old fashioned brick and mortar type of guy. I can't be the only arsehole with two milk crates full of holsters etc that I never use. I can try a bunch of different holsters, mag pouches etc without driving all over New England. I usually pick up some Mags, Targets, Patches and Ammo. I've done quite a bit with Target USA but I've made some better bulk deals at the Gun Shows. It's also a social thing for me, 95% of my NES interactions are on line. It's nice to see people and catch up.

Me, early on the 25th. I don't know why you guys shit on gun shows so much. They are what they are. I don't think I've bought more than 5 guns in the last 40 gun shows. I like to go and physically hold what I might buy. I guess I'm an old fashioned brick and mortar type of guy. I can't be the only arsehole with two milk crates full of holsters etc that I never use. I can try a bunch of different holsters, mag pouches etc without driving all over New England. I usually pick up some Mags, Targets, Patches and Ammo. I've done quite a bit with Target USA but I've made some better bulk deals at the Gun Shows. It's also a social thing for me, 95% of my NES interactions are on line. It's nice to see people and catch up.
I'm not shitting. I'll be there too. Let's meet up

The problem is the shows are so bad now you can hit 3-6 gun shops and do the same thing. And you'll probably run into someone you know.

The problem is the shows are so bad now you can hit 3-6 gun shops and do the same thing. And you'll probably run into someone you know.

And just today I was talking to a vendor that is usually at every show and he's not going to bother because he said there's "not enough product" available to make it worthwhile. I'll bet he's not the only one. It'll be interesting to hear some reports from those that go to this one.

I’m not shitting on gun shows, I’m shitting on that gun show.
To be honest, I always seemed to have the best luck at the Fitchburg show and the worst luck at the Plymouth show. In my experience Wilmington is a step above Marlboro. I went to Springfield once, we were coming back from my Father-in-laws in N.J. They had one Ammo guy out in a tent, place wasn't even half full. I can't be bothered to drive that far for a mediocre show at best. Although I bought 3 antique guns at that show and I got a great deal. This old guy says to me, this is just a hobby for me, tell me what you want to pay, I did. The other tables were giving this old buck the stink eye. I got a Winchester 1873 and Winchester 1892 both in 38-40 and a 10Ga Parker Bros side by side with a Damascus Barrel. I thought it could be a companion to the 10Ga Lever Action 1887 that I'd bought a few years earlier. $1,500.00 for all three.

I miss the Concord NH show at the Ice Rink and the little show at the Bektash Shriners in Concord.

Last edited:
Not bothering with the Marlboro show. May attend a Wilmington show at some point, but only because it's a two-for . . . I can visit my BFF's widow afterwards as she lives a couple miles from the Shrine.

Middleboro one any good? Might check it out, ill be at a wedding in boston on the 25/26th or id go to the marlboro one. Havent been to a gun show in years and my 10 year old is big into this stuff with me now. -- Bob from the Cape

Marlboro is OK when one includes the next stop afterwards 12.2 miles south on Rte 20 on the way home as part of the day...

Probably be about the only place I get to "shoot" something that day...

Is there a list of dealers for the Marlboro show? Or how many tables of guns could one expect to see? Thanks!

Is there a list of dealers for the Marlboro show? Or how many tables of guns could one expect to see? Thanks!
Carole (promoter) has a list of vendors and table numbers, but nobody else has it. See my comment below. If half the occupied tables have guns on them, consider yourself lucky.
But is there stuff ON all of the 500 tables?
500 tables is the building capacity. There hasn't been 500 occupied tables at that (or any other) venue in many years. You can probably expect 250-300 occupied tables. The real question is how many will be guns or gun-related items. Probably lots of knife tables and many with junk not related to guns.
Nope. Tables for sale. Get your tables here
No kidding.

Oh damn…..I’m guilty of $hittin’ on the shows but I might go this weekend…just to get out of the house.

You guys are just trying to hard. You want to go to a gun show, a good gun show, so you'll take whatever comes down the pike. Sure it's 10 bucks (or is ti 12?) nothing really so why not take a chance. It's the same you would spend on a movie and oftentimes those suck too. Have fun!

Am going,, friend is setting up there and asked me to come. I am going to bring a Garand or two, some NM sites and maybe some parts/slings. oh, and an sks.

I saw Tombstone Trading post that they will be at the show and their store will be open as well. I assume that will make their booth smaller? I dunno they are always one of the bigger vendors

Back
Top Bottom