• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Northeast Gun Shows

rudiewhitebwoy

NES Life Member
NES Member

Middletown NY
11-12 September 2021

Marlboro MA
25-26 September 2021

West Springfield, MA
30-31 October 2021

Middletown NY
06-07 November 2021

Wilmington MA
13-14 November 2021

West Springfield, MA
11-12 December 2021

Sturbridge, MA
08-09 January 2022

Matamoros PA
15-16 January 2022

Marlboro MA
29-30 January 2022

Middletown NY
19-20 February 2022

Wilmington MA
05-06 March 2022

West Springfield, MA
12-13 March 2022

Marlboro MA
26-27 March 2022

Middletown NY
09-10 April 2022

All the anti-vaxxer doods are going to be there in order to spread their cooties, get covid all over the guns and beef jerky and then slowly kill off all of the states gun owners and beef jerky enthusiasts. No thanks I'll stay home frightened in basement waiting for the ATF to save me. [rofl]

ps: I'll probably go to one in West Springfield just to get out of the house and maybe spend some money.

All the anti-vaxxer doods are going to be there in order to spread their cooties, get covid all over the guns and beef jerky and then slowly kill off all of the states gun owners and beef jerky enthusiasts. No thanks I'll stay home frightened in basement waiting for the ATF to save me. [rofl]

ps: I'll probably go to one in West Springfield just to get out of the house and maybe spend some money.

It'll be interesting to see the "Wearing a mask and prepared to be ridiculed" crowd.

Then again, I don't want anybody coughing on my beef jerky! [laugh]

I love how they say Wilmington is "500 tables!" What they don't say is about 450 of those tables are stacked up out back. They've never had 500 tables at that show!
Many many years ago when it was full maybe but certainly not in the past 5+ years. Outside of small club shows in MA, the bigger shows like Wilmington have long jumped the shark. The dealers ganging up on discounters as well as the promoter going full cuck on things like ARs, Glocks, etc, all aligned to flush that 3 or 4 show turd down the toilet. At this point I’m honestly shocked that people even bother going to them anymore.

I go just for the heck of it. Every so often there is something decent there including a few guns. You can always grab some cleaning supplies, lube, ammo cases, knives, first aid kits, cheap backpacks or whatever. Spending an afternoon looking at guns, ammo and supplies isn't the worst thing. One thing you won't find at any of the gun or ham radio shows is fresh air :)

Many many years ago when it was full maybe but certainly not in the past 5+ years. Outside of small club shows in MA, the bigger shows like Wilmington have long jumped the shark. The dealers ganging up on discounters as well as the promoter going full cuck on things like ARs, Glocks, etc, all aligned to flush that 3 or 4 show turd down the toilet. At this point I’m honestly shocked that people even bother going to them anymore.

As alluded to in another thread, and this thread, a lot of gun owners like to go "shopping".

This is the only way gunshows are still around, guys going to them just looking to spend money on something they didn't even know they wanted.

It all eventually ends up in the classifieds. [smile]

Even when it was full I don't believe it was ever 500 tables. I'm right in the next town and used to go any time it was there. There were some dealers than had multiple tables, one in particular had at least 8 maybe 10 but that's kind of a stretch to add that to the total.

As alluded to in another thread, a lot of male gun owners like to go "shopping".

This is the only way gunshows are still around, guys going to them just looking to spend money on something they didn't even know they wanted.

Even with that I am still mystified. They're even bad for that purpose at this point. You can "window shop" 3 gun shops in the amount of time/gas wasted on a show. Honestly I think the only reason people still go to those things is to get away from their wife or something they're not actually there to spend money. 95% of the people that walk through the door are tire kickers, of course it doesn't help matters that there isn't a single vendor at the show anymore that's like within 10% of the regional low avg. People aren't expecting DTE prices but most of the vendors that are left are beyond Cosby BBQ sauce level.

Even with that I am still mystified. They're even bad for that purpose at this point. You can "window shop" 3 gun shops in the amount of time/gas wasted on a show. Honestly I think the only reason people still go to those things is to get away from their wife or something they're not actually there to spend money. 95% of the people that walk through the door are tire kickers, of course it doesn't help matters that there isn't a single vendor at the show anymore that's like within 10% of the regional low avg. People aren't expecting DTE prices but most of the vendors that are left are beyond Cosby BBQ sauce level.
" is to get away from their wife or something" - SPOT ON !! 😂 😂 😂

The last one I went to was because there was a shop that did laser engraving. I had them engrave a bunch of "things" for me.

I still wish they'd offer a discounted/free admission for kids.

I haven’t been since they booted Shooting Supply for having prices too low for the kunty perpetual vendors.

Nice, I remember that.

I also remember how most of the deals at gunshows happen between the vendors before the doors even open.

But, I guess if you hate your family life and want to go stand around a bunch of sweaty fat guys with guns, a gunshow is where it's at !

No thanks. I will just go online or to my local gun shop. f*** that venue.

I love the, are you carrying.. Well what the f*** do you think...it's a gun show !

Last edited:
Not sure I'll even entertain going. Got my Marlboro card over the weekend.

It's not you filthy Delta animals. (TOGA! TOGA! TOGA! sorry)

It's the fact that I think that 3 billion people will want to be there. Marlboro is a marginal show in a normal year. In a crazy year, it's not worth it. I think I'll hold and see how it pans out for January.

I still need to be a net seller of guns at this point. LOL. The LAST thing I need is another gun idea. ROFL!

I'm guessing this was a good post. I'm gonna try to run it through google translate to see if I can figure it out.

Just one add...LGS doesn't charge you to walk through the door for the opportunity to window shop.

I’d go just to get out and laugh at the pricing.

I usually spend more to get in than on their stuff there.

got the Marlborough card this weekend also.

Back
Top Bottom