• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Northeast Arms T-Shirt Contest

108H Newbury Street (Route 1), Peabody MA
Hello again!

As stated in my previous post, we will be holding a t-shirt contest here on NES. The purpose of this contest is to design a "back image" for our official t-shirts at NEA. The front is obviously going to have our small logo in the upper left, but we have been unable to come to an agreement on what should be on the back. So we decided to let the people who will be wearing them (hopefully) come up with a kickass design.

Details are as follows:

1. Needs to be 2nd Amendment related. Not company related. And it needs to get a point across without being offensive.
2. Image should be 10x10 inches or smaller, but it can not look like an iron on print.
3. No more than 4 colors if possible.
4. If possible, vector graphics are best.
4. It will be going on grey shirts at first, so plan colors accordingly.

All entries are due by December 21st. Please send your entries to me at [email protected], do not post them here. The week after Christmas, we will post the top 3 designs on NES for a member vote.

The winning member will receive a $100 gift card to Bass Pro Shops, and a free t-shirt. The runner up will also receive a free t-shirt.

The t-shirts will be put up for sale on NES and our website (www.northeastarms.us) starting early January. They will sell for $18.99. The proceeds will be used to help us with initial start up costs. Also, and most importantly, for every t-shirt sold on NES and our website, $2 will be donated to Comm2A!

I would like to get a feel for the interest for something like this. If no one is going to want one, then I guess I wont bother. So reply if you think it is a good idea and if you would be interested.

Thank you.
Any questions will be answered here.

I am not an artist by any means, but I always buy a good T-shirt. Just make sure fabric quality is good (like a Carhart cotton). Good luck! Can't wait to see them.

Gadsden Flag.

I copied, cut and uploaded it myself.

eq1il3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom