Northeast Arms - Route 1 South in Peabody

I was having an issue with the gas block on my ar upper. Ended up being a bad gas block. Steve took care of it in an hour when I was expecting to leave it there for a few days very cool place and excellent work

Had Steve fit a fully adjustable rear sight for my CZ Shadow 2 then I installed a 0.100" Dawson fiber optic front sight. Finally got it sighted in tonight. I just can't get over the insane accuracy of this gun. This is 10 shots at 10-12 yards.

40d67710bcade80a26d837830dfbdb03.png
d3185111381cfaff0a6ee7c6ccc40b7c.png
@A.K.

Any plans to get one of the new optics ready S2s?
I'm putting a first red dot ever on my recent acquisition, but the S2 is still currently my favorite...
Some day I will. So damn expensive. I'd probably just get a S2 upper that's cut for an optic. But the cost between an upper and red dot is more than I want to spend at the moment [laugh]

I noticed their site was down and wondered if they were gone. Glad to hear they are still there. Will need to drop in soon.

I noticed their site was down and wondered if they were gone. Glad to hear they are still there. Will need to drop in soon.
They are open and well stocked but their internet host killed all 2A sites. I also happen to know they have a fine used Springfield 9mm Xd compact in stock too for anyone wanting to enter the "Grip Zone".

The northeast arms site was hosted by godaddy which we now know is also owned by Amazon

go daddy nuked AR15.com a few months back for being 2a , when called about the issue they responded with the same excuse , they don’t support businesses who support 2A

the regular site is back up and being updated and should be complete in a couple weeks , the online store is still having issues and down as godaddy is being a pain in the ass with releasing the domain to the new server

The northeast arms site was hosted by godaddy which we now know is also owned by Amazon

go daddy nuked AR15.com a few months back for being 2a , when called about the issue they responded with the same excuse , they don’t support businesses who support 2A

the regular site is back up and being updated and should be complete in a couple weeks , the online store is still having issues and down as godaddy is being a pain in the ass with releasing the domain to the new server
Bastards.

Got my first sidearm there, Canik TP9SF and the person helping me was very friendly as was another guy who helped me get ammo. Grew up hunting but not super familiar with sidearm and first time purchase can be intimidating. The person helping me showed me how to break everything down and watched me do it myself. Another guy recommended some ammo and ear protection.

Will definitely be back.

Got my first sidearm there, Canik TP9SF and the person helping me was very friendly as was another guy who helped me get ammo. Grew up hunting but not super familiar with sidearm and first time purchase can be intimidating. The person helping me showed me how to break everything down and watched me do it myself. Another guy recommended some ammo and ear protection.

Will definitely be back.
Look for the Christmas card, if they still send them--they had coupons.

And congrats on your first pistol.

Will definitely be back.
You picked it up quick, between here and coming back to the store for questions you’ll do well with your purchase.

Back
Top Bottom