Northeast Arms - Route 1 South in Peabody

jasons

NES Life Member
NES Member
http://www.northeastarms.us

I like this shop. Lots of "upper tier" rifles and stuff you don't see everywhere and a great staff with a real passion for what they do. It's a small space but definitely worth visiting if you're in the area. They're in the Indy Autoparts strip mall on Rt 1 South in Peabody. (The entrance is around back.)

I had them apply Tungsten Gray Cerakote to one of my ARs and it came out great. Price was very reasonable.

2014-06-02190448HDR_zpsd6a404bf.jpg

(Sorry for the crappy cellphone picture. The gray looks a lot darker in person.)

Last edited:
The cerakoted my glock 19 slide and it came out awesome. Reasonably priced as well, I'll definitely be giving them more business.

Northeast Arms

http://www.northeastarms.us

I like this shop. Lots of "upper tier" rifles and stuff you don't see everywhere and a great staff with a real passion for what they do. It's a small space but definitely worth visiting if you're in the area. They're in the Indy Autoparts strip mall on Rt 1 South in Peabody. (The entrance is around back.)

I had them apply Tungsten Gray Cerakote to one of my ARs and it came out great. Price was very reasonable.

2014-06-02190448HDR_zpsd6a404bf.jpg

(Sorry for the crappy cellphone picture. The gray looks a lot darker in person.)

I have been there three times. Had them do some minor work on my GP100...excellent result at a reasonable price. Purchased ammo twice at a reasonable price (the way the present market is.) People involved are friendly, polite, and patient. Inventory is somewhat sparse, and place is physically small. One man offered to order a gun that I inquired about. Overall, this is a good place....MUCH better that certain others. I am sure that they will build up their inventory. I'll be back there.

I have been there three times. Had them do some minor work on my GP100...excellent result at a reasonable price. Purchased ammo twice at a reasonable price (the way the present market is.) People involved are friendly, polite, and patient. Inventory is somewhat sparse, and place is physically small. One man offered to order a gun that I inquired about. Overall, this is a good place....MUCH better that certain others. I am sure that they will build up their inventory. I'll be back there.
Good folks. [thumbsup] Like you said: Very friendly, polite and accommodating. Interesting inventory. Bought one pistol there already. Hoping to be in a position to buy another one (that's there on consignment) before it sells. It's a bit of a drive for me, but it was worth it.

Purchased a pistol last week, very reasonably priced. Really good guys to work with.

If the owners are reading this, update date your website. Post your inventory and prices. New and used. Your new pistol page is still under construction.

Stopped in on my way by Saturday. Very nice people. Small shop, but if you are building an AR and find your are missing a piece, they probably have it. One of the more interesting supply of parts I have seen at any LGS.

Wish they were around when I was lookng for another modern sporting rifle.

Bob is a great guy. I had an excellent experience buying my pistol at Northeast Arms. The price point was very reasonable. I would definitely visit the shop again!

In today for the first time. Met Steve and he was super helpful. No nonsense and helped me save a ton of money by fixing a clearance issue on my AR and completed the work in less than an hour.

Gave me a discount on the final price, and was an all around nice guy. I will definitely be making this store a go to.

Also really conveniently located by 95, Rt. 1 and 128.

Glad to hear good news. I'm going there next week I hope to have them Pin/Weld my Muzzle on my PSA upper. I usually only have 1776 do it as they have done a few for me and come out awesome but its the drive to them that stinks. Hope they can do a clean job. And it's always good to hit up a new Shop.

Good guys in there. Was in today and picked up a couple preban mags and had them do a little gunsmithing. Turned around same day no less. Love having a shop like this so close.

Might be in the area today...any info on inventory now? I went to the website but it doesnt show a ton

I was in there last night. Pretty good inventory as usual, give Steve a call, he can narrow it down. Sweet .308 in there right now on consignment.

Might be in the area today...any info on inventory now? I went to the website but it doesnt show a ton

Don't pay too much attention to the website, we are in the process of building a new one and the old one hast been updated in months.. We have plenty of good stuff to choose from in house though!!!

Stopped in there today for the first time and will for sure be back. Steve was very helpful and answered all my questions while giving me a great deal.

One of the best experiences I have had in a local shop.

Back
Top Bottom