Northeast Arms - Route 1 South in Peabody

Stopped in today to get a brake pinned. Thought I would have to leave it and pick up next week.

They took it right away and would have had me out the door in 15 minutes if I wasn't being a chatty Kathy.

Just finished my rattle can job on it

Thanks guys.

image-2513188405.jpg

Had Steve fit a fully adjustable rear sight for my CZ Shadow 2 then I installed a 0.100" Dawson fiber optic front sight. Finally got it sighted in tonight. I just can't get over the insane accuracy of this gun. This is 10 shots at 10-12 yards.

40d67710bcade80a26d837830dfbdb03.png
d3185111381cfaff0a6ee7c6ccc40b7c.png

Stoped there today great price on ammo tons of accessories best selection of holsters around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recently bought a Ruger 1911 in 10mm stopped at Northeast to drop off the slide with an EGW flat FSP to be fitted figure leave the slide and fps to be fitted. Gentleman took slide and fps fitted it on the spot,was out in 20 min.

I'll bump for NEA again. Steve, George, Alex, and co. are great guys, competitive prices, incredibly knowledgeable, and sometimes they have donuts. My favorite post range activity is stopping by to top off on ammo or talk about AR parts.

Best shop in the area hands down. Steve and George really know their stuff.

The shop has anything you can want for your pistols or rifles.

Great prices on ammo.

Stop by and check them out.

Anyone know what they charge for a transfer?
Been $30 every time I've used them (most recently July 2017).

I always called first to verify they would accept said item, never had a problem.

Plus those thank you cards with coupons :emoji_ok_hand:

SHOUTOUT TO NORTH EAST ARMS!!

These guys are the SHIT! I made a thread about my canted sight block on my AK, tried fixing it myself..nope! Made some trips to 3 gun stores that could not help my situation. Found out about NEA on google, called them and explained my situation. Spoke to Steve, who was super helpful and encouraged me to bring in it.

Brought it in today at noon, they explained everything to me and my options. We agreed to first try removing the post (and fixing a bent ear) and reinstalling straight, or put a new block on entirely.

They said it could be ready BY THE END OF THE DAY TODAY. I get a call at 3pm, Steve says it’s finished and he was able remove and reinstall the post straightened, and he fixed the bent ear and added finish to make it look like new again. Finally, I can shoot my AK with perfectly straight iron sights!! [mg]

Talk about customer service! They have a ton of ammo and accessories. Although they can’t reach TS prices, they were able to offer cases at $5 and $10 rate for box of .223 brass and 9mm brass respectively.

Just yesterday had a pin and weld done, and a stock replaced on one AR and the trigger improved on a second one. All at a reasonable cost and
done while I waited. Hats off to Steve, George and Tom... :)
Thanks guys!

Hands down best ammo prices, always has the parts you need.

That dude George is pretty good too. I think he might be a Navy SEAL or a Ranger.

Bump for Steve! He had my dad's new deer shotgun all ready to go with the scope mounted, stock tightened up etc. My dad also had some ammo delivered to his shop from his online store. Can't beat it.

Last edited:
Had Steve install a new FN 16" midlength 1:7 CHF barrel to replace the cheap barrel on my budget AR build. Also had him pin and weld a new BCM Mod 0 compensator. Then I replaced the cheap bolt with a LMT bolt. Looks pretty good. Can’t wait to try it this weekend with some 55, 69 and 77 gr loads.
88766DF4-1BB8-41D0-B57C-D831FEB557FD.jpeg 599BE4EB-1EC9-4028-8419-271285D00325.jpeg

Another bump for Steve. He did a fantastic job cerakoting my Dan Wesson scope mount to match the finish/color of the rings and scope etc. Came out great. Way better than the black oxide type finish it was previously. See Steve for cerakote work!
D267E883-84ED-4417-93D8-8A22A90A20AB.jpeg EE93C121-1C66-4DC9-99E1-28C1F4142D19.jpeg 3512C102-E603-4D20-B964-1ED40C587017.jpeg

That looks amazing. What's the total weight of that configuration?
Dang! I knew it was heavy! Though the 6 silhouette cuts on the shroud reduced some weight. Probably would be closer to 6 pounds if I didn’t get the cuts done.
46F3FE05-49C9-4B88-87A8-9AC2061917F8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom