Northeast Arms LLC - Peabody MA

They have nice $85 AR lowers in stock.

Mention you saw this on NES and you get the lower for $80.

- - - Updated - - -

Will you do consigment program? If so, what do you charge?

We have a special promotion for all consignment items. 0% on all items submitted before May 24th. Just pay a $25 transfer fee regardless of the final sale price.

After the promotion is over, our rate will be a low 12%.

Mention you saw this on NES and you get the lower for $80.

- - - Updated - - -

We have a special promotion for all consignment items. 0% on all items submitted before May 24th. Just pay a $25 transfer fee regardless of the final sale price.

After the promotion is over, our rate will be a low 12%.

Wow...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Drive by twice a day and have yet to see a sign, promo or any activity whatsoever. You guys hiding in the woods or something?

I can't wait for the shop to open up soon. You guys will be officially the closes lgs to me and will be spending all my free time there till you guys get sick of me hehe...

Will you be a "Certified" cerakote applicator? You should get on the Applicator Locator on the official Cerakote website.

Stopped by today to take a look and yes they sure are hidden. I'm sure that will be resolved before the real grand opening. Look for Indy Auto Parts and go around to the rear of the building. Nice little store, very friendly. I look forward to having another shop in the area to help me empty my wallet!

Stopped by today to take a look and yes they sure are hidden. I'm sure that will be resolved before the real grand opening. Look for Indy Auto Parts and go around to the rear of the building. Nice little store, very friendly. I look forward to having another shop in the area to help me empty my wallet!

Same experience for me. Very friendly and great attitude! They should do well I think. Definitely need a sign out front though or they'll get missed. If you get to the Cabaret, you've gone past it.

Had a bit of ammo on hand there, I saw 40, 45, 223 and a spam can of 54r mosin food. They've got a several consignment pistols and rifles on hand as well. I think they're off to a good start.

+1

Even picked up a lower with an NES discount. I would really like to see these guys do well.

Made a great purchase there today. Very nice guys. I will make the trip in May for the grand opening. Looking forward to doing business with them. Definitely highly recommended.

Ma LTC-A
GOAL Member

Bought some 556 early this afternoon in support of a new store. Definitely nice guys... I hope they do well.

Popped in today during my travels. (It's behind where the Daddys Junky Music shop used to be.) The lone fella behind the counter was busy with a customer so I just poked around and then went on my way. I'll be back after the grand opening, though.

Back
Top Bottom