Northeast Arms LLC - Peabody MA

Our goal is to offer a friendly atmosphere where people can come in and chat without the feeling of being rushed (like other places). No deli style ticket systems. No calling the ATF if someone asks a question. And lots of donations to regional T2A organizations to help fight for our constitutional rights. Every single customer of ours is important, and will be treated with respect.

Guns, Auto Parts, and boobs all within 100 yards. Whats not to like?
In! [wave]

If there is anything regarding inventory that you guys would like to see in our shop (outside of the basics), that not a lot of shops in MA carry, please let us know. As we work on our inventory lists, this information can me mutually helpful.

Thanks.

Brand new Glocks on the EOPS list at or near free America prices. [devil][devil2][devil]

ah crap, I live in Peabody, and work less than a mile down route 1 from you guys..this is going to put a hurt on my wallet!

Welcome! I cant wait to stop by!

Just a small customer reviews ...
Had my barrels pin by this new shop,and I am very satisfy with the job ... Thanksphoto 1 (4).JPGphoto 2 (6).JPGphoto 3 (7).JPG
I am looking forward to the opening.
Thanks H

If there is anything regarding inventory that you guys would like to see in our shop (outside of the basics), that not a lot of shops in MA carry, please let us know. As we work on our inventory lists, this information can me mutually helpful.

Thanks.

Surplus & Bulk ammo. I always have to drive to NH to get it.

I need to get the receiver on my mosin 91/30 drilled and tapped for the Rock Solid Industries scope mount. Also need the barrel cut down and recrowned. I see on your website you do barrel crowning, I'm assuming you can drill and tap work as well?

I got to meet Bob the other day as I'm the FedEx express courier for that area. Bob's a very nice guy and the shop appears to have incredible potential. I look forward to doing business there in the future.
I'm not too sure how I feel about having Northeast Arms on my route.... I can see it being a very big temptation and a bigger whole in my pocket!

Derek

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Our goal is to offer a friendly atmosphere where people can come in and chat without the feeling of being rushed (like other places). No deli style ticket systems. No calling the ATF if someone asks a question. And lots of donations to regional T2A organizations to help fight for our constitutional rights. Every single customer of ours is important, and will be treated with respect.

Guns, Auto Parts, and boobs all within 100 yards. Whats not to like?

Oh Boy no Deli Style ticket system...hhhmmm...sounding like the other North Shore gun shop already fussing....its what made me stop going to the other place...all the drama....not even open yet.

Last edited:
Will you do consigment program? If so, what do you charge?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom