• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Northeast Arms LLC - Peabody MA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great shop. They pinned and welded my rifle in a couple of hours and did a great job. When I was building it I went in and asked a lot of questions and Steve answered them all and I walked out with everything I needed. I had a issue with a magazine I bought from them and they swapped it out no problem. Great place

SHOCKNAWE

NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I want to give a big thank You to Steve for helping me aquire my new Rifle, great guy to deal with and a nice little shop for those of you that havnt been there its worth checking out.

abundigas

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Went in today, worked with Steve, they were able to pin and weld a YHM comp on an AR-Upper for me by the end of the day, could not be happier with the quality of the work. great shop, and if you are looking for parts for an AR-Build pretty sure they will have it.

andrew1220

NES Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Stopped by after talking with Steve on the phone regarding fitting/installing some adjustable sights on my Coonan 357 mag 1911. He told me to come on by today and I was out the door within 30 min or so. They did a great job and a good price too at $30 considering these sights needed to be fitted/filed. Very friendly and professional. Lots of great guns for sale too. Thanks again.

Mattyb

NES Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
They helped me out a lot with my build. I asked a ton of questions and they answered every one. Purchased a few big my build parts from there. I had my break pinned and welded there as well. They did such a great job. I highly recommend them. Give these guys your business and keep them around

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Great shop. Not just a gunshop. They also have a small area in the back where they do sight installations, AR15 work, cerakoting, etc etc. Great option for you guys on the northshore looking to get work done. Prices are very good and turnaround time is fast. For example, installing a new set of night sights costs just $20 and they can do it in 15 minutes while you wait in the shop.

Top notch customer service as well. I recently brought my Sig in to get new sights and the new front sight was defective out of the box. They took care of everything from contacting the manufacturer, making sure the replacement sight got delivered, and keeping in contact with me so I could stop by again to get the work finished. A+ work.

They also have high quality AR15 accessories (BCM, Daniel Defense, Magpul, etc) for sale here. Plus plenty of spare parts (springs, followers, aftermarket stuff) for Glocks and other pistols. The guys who run it clearly know something about shooting and quality parts, rather than just sticking to peddling the low cost/low quality stuff you see at most gunshops.

daltrey99

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just had Northeast Arms cerakote a Walther P38 frame for me. I was looking to do a two tone P38 for awhile and took a shot with these guys. I am very happy with the work that Steve did and will return again with my business.

Attachments

• _20200508_142427.JPG
    _20200508_142427.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 9
  • _20200508_142448.JPG
    _20200508_142448.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 9

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I just had Northeast Arms cerakote a Walther P38 frame for me. I was looking to do a two tone P38 for awhile and took a shot with these guys. I am very happy with the work that Steve did and will return again with my business.

beautiful. What's the loop for on the grip? Some kind of retention for cops?

Top Bottom