• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Northeast Arms LLC - Peabody MA

I'm looking for an AR barrel threading / muzzle brake install. Let us know when you're up and running and can take on this kind of job? We spoke on the phone a few weeks ago and at that time you figured sometime in May. Thanks.

I'm looking for an AR barrel threading / muzzle brake install. Let us know when you're up and running and can take on this kind of job? We spoke on the phone a few weeks ago and at that time you figured sometime in May. Thanks.

Some people have already posted about getting that work done. Give them a call, they might be ready now.

We are not set up for barrel threading as of yet. We are doing brake pin and welds now.

I drove up today and picked up a couple of pre ban mags. They were stocking shelves as I was there. They had some nice AR's on the wall, looked like a good selection of handguns for a start-up business.
The employees were friendly and personable. It should be a good shop for the gunowners in that area. Wish I lived closer.
Driving down Route 1 South, after Lowell Street, keep an eye out for the "Peterson's Auto Body" sign. Pull into the NEXT plaza, with the sign, "Swoon, Hertz and Indy Auto Parts". They're around back behind Indy Auto Parts.

Just about finished my 20" build using the Anderson Mfg. stripped lower that i picked up from you guys. Good stuff!

I stopped in there today. Friendly staff, clean store, ammo prices were good. One of the closest gun stores to me so I'll be back. I'd be interested in seeing a wider ammo selection as time goes on.

For some reason the $69.95 lowers ring up for $70 and mine has some surface defects, but it's still a good deal.

Pho Paris, the Vietnamese restaurant about 100 feet away, is the best Vietnamese place around.

Check out Northeast Arms' Facebook page, it's more updated than the website and some cool pics.

It's a nice shop. Good guys. I purchased a pistol and some ammo.

My only wish is that they would have a real website, with inventory, pricing, specials etc.

I had a pin and weld done there a little while back. Good guys and they did a good job.

I'll have to check out the Vietnamese place, I didnt even notice it was there. Love me some beef pho.

I stopped by for the first time today. Can't say enough good things about them. Very competitive prices on their products and the services. They did some work for me while I waited. Did a great job on it at a very good price. I'll be back for sure.

Steve is very knowledgeable too, I always learn something if I go there.

They seem to keep expanding their inventory as well, and they seem to stock quality stuff, no filler like a lot of stores.

Just dropped in over the weekend for the first time... They were able to install some sights on my Glock while I waited, and got to chat with them about some gun maintenance stuff, and got some good info.

They have a ton of smaller parts and accessories I don't see often at other shops, and usually buy online.

Very happy overall and will be returning.

I just had my first experience with these guys. They pinned 2 muzzle brakes for me within an hour. And I was just a walk in. Very impressive! Great customer service and a nice selection of inventory.
I also picked up and a N82 Tactical/Pro holster while I was there. It looks to be really comfortable and well-made. I'll let you know.
I recommend you guys check this place out.
Thanks Steve. Nice meeting you.

Just left NEA after getting some sights installed and having a mb pinned and welded. Steve did all the work while I waited. Not only is he an excellent gunsmith but he also a great guy. I had a lot of fun talking with him about waterfowl guns and he even pointed me in the right direction for my next shotgun purchase. If anyone is looking for a new rifle, their rifle wall is extremely impressive with many guns I have never seen in person. They also have a sig 229 scorpion in 9mm... Gorgeous. Thanks again Steve for great works and top of he line customer service. Will be back in the future for sure.

Finished building my AR on their lower. Couldn't have gone better.

DSC_0148_zps618acd91.jpg~original

Just left NEA today. First time into the store and left with something in hand and another on order. Definitely recommend these guys if you're in the area. I'll be a regular.

Stopped in there recently for the second time; still an awesome shop. I've never been to a place that knows as much about the ins and outs of MA compliance... Because making noncompliant guns compliant is one of the things they do.

Highly recommended.

Had the boys at Northeast Arms install my VG6 Precision muzzle break today. Amazing work! The break on my Stag 3G was "permanently" attached from Stag....they proved otherwise. Nice work guys...will definitely be using them again!

Attachments

• IMG_4656.jpg
    IMG_4656.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_4658.jpg
    IMG_4658.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
I read the reviews here and figured I'd check the place out. The website said they had Colt LE 6920's in stock and sure enough, when I got there, they did (I think I got the last one). It needed to be Massified (A2 flash hider removed, muzzle brake pinned and welded, bayonet lug ground off and stock pinned) and they were nice enough to do it while I waited. They estimated that it would take an hour but couldn't have been more than 45 minutes.

They walked me through the muzzle brakes in the store, explaining the pros and cons of most of them and guided me toward one of the least expensive ones, rather than trying to upsell me, then walked me through the rails for the MOE handguard and we chose a couple and determined placement which they installed. The handguards need to be off to install the rails (I removed one when I got home). They pointed me towards a few more accessories, all useful, but I had to draw the line for cash outlay for the day. They have a good selection of AR parts too.

I was in and out the door, all while Massifying an AR, in about an hour.

These guys are knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, definitely not the types that make you feel like a dick for asking what are for them, mundane questions, and don't make you feel like you're bothering them when you walk in.

Give these guys a try, you'll be glad you did.

Back
Top Bottom