Northeast Arms Grand Opening

108H Newbury Street (Route 1), Peabody MA
We are holding our grand opening on Saturday, May 24th from 11am to 4pm.

Yes we have been open for a little over a month now, but we wanted to make sure we have a nice selection ready for our grand opening. GOAL will be in attendance and will be holding a few "giveaways". We will be grilling some burgers and dogs for everyone as well (weather permitting). And we may even have some .22lr on the shelves :)

Also, our pro-gun State Rep Leah Cole (R) will be stopping by. We are giving her our full support during her re-election bid.

Our even is posted on Facebook as well.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Leah Cole, looks like Sara Evans. She is so cute and she's 2 or 3 years younger than me. [smile]

We are holding our grand opening on Saturday, May 24th from 11am to 4pm.

Yes we have been open for a little over a month now, but we wanted to make sure we have a nice selection ready for our grand opening. GOAL will be in attendance and will be holding a few "giveaways". We will be grilling some burgers and dogs for everyone as well (weather permitting). And we may even have some .22lr on the shelves :)

Also, our pro-gun State Rep Leah Cole (R) will be stopping by. We are giving her our full support during her re-election bid.

Our even is posted on Facebook as well.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Thank bandaid bandit! A great tip! Now I know it's in Peabody, not too far for me. Can't make the grand opening, but also can't wait to check them out!

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

I saw on your fb site you are offering a 0% consignment rate on all items, and a $25 transfer fee if the item sells. Didn't notice this was offered from March until next week. Extension?

Have you put up a store sign on the side of the road yet? People will get lost

Can't get there today. Can't wait to see how much you guys have added since I stopped in just after your soft opening.

For those of you looking for the shop, best landmark is the Indy Autoparts store. Just go to the back of the building.

Bump for another LGS in MA!

attachment.php

View attachment 104680

grand1.jpggrand2.jpggrand3.jpggrand4.jpggrand5.jpg

Pic 1: Northeast Arms Co-Owners James Mitchell and Bob Palermo

Pic 2: Renee Palermo (cake creator) and Bob Palermo

Pic 3: James Mitchell, State Rep Leah Cole, and Bob Palermo at the formal grand opening of Northeast Arms LLC in Peabody.

Pic 4: Pro-2A State Rep candidate Tom Lyons NEA Co-Owner Bob Palermo

Pic 5: The cake my very talented wife created for us today. Everything is edible, rifle, rounds, flag, everything!

Last edited:
Great shop. Small space but lots of high quality guns that you don't see everywhere, and the staff is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom