• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

North Brookfield rally

Just got home, tons of pics, lots of video, now just need to figure out how to post it. I was behind the stage with Rich, Jim, Dana and Dan most of the time. The rest of the time I spent out taking pictures of people signs and the crowd.

Was there... Home now. Small-ish turn out but some great speeches.

IMG00766-20130127-1336.jpg

I can't wait to watch HKdrummer's speach. Again.

What a great job he did. You could tell it was from the heart.
The other stand out was the woman from lowell.

Thanks to everyone who tolerated the cold to be there today.

Sent from my mobile device.

I was there and just got home a little while ago. Smaller turn out than what came out last Saturday in Boston, but it was much colder and a little of the beaten path. Good job to everyone who spoke today and those who stood out there in the cold!

I thought the turnout was good. I'd say well over 500, but I have trouble estimating over that.

Good turn out. Good speeches. I wonder what new lists I will be on now.

Ed was great too, what is the best way to upload the videos and pics? My first time doing this with my phone so please be kind, I have a bunch of 720p video, audio was great until they moved the speaker that was next to me.

Ed was great too, what is the best way to upload the videos and pics? My first time doing this with my phone so please be kind, I have a bunch of 720p video, audio was great until they moved the speaker that was next to me.

Easiest is just to upload it to youtube.

Looks like it was a good time and I'm glad to see 22 at least gave it some coverage.

My 02 cents. For a big rally, we need to focus our efforts on combining, marketing, and rallying all organizations into building one showstopping event in the near future, but far enough away to stay relevent. Maybe that April one in Lexington. The small rallys are great and send a message, but most people can't attend little ones, or lose interest if they feel it won't be well attended. I'm guilty of missing this one, but I hope we get one big, main event.

The Boston one was helped because of national awareness and campaigning.

I'd walk to North Adams if I thought it would help our cause...

Back
Top Bottom